Calling All Alumni for Homecoming!
Is 2014 a reunion year for your class?
If you graduated in 1959, 1964, 1969, 1974, 1979, 1984, 1989, 1994, 1999, 2004, or 2009, next year will be a reunion year for you. Congratulations!
The Office of Alumni Relations is looking for suggestions or ideas from alumni who plan to come back to campus for Homecoming Weekend. If you have any input or would like to be involved in your class reunion planning committee, please contact Chris Sullivan, Alumni Relations Director, at 585-385-8001 or email@example.com.
The 2014 Homecoming Weekend is tentatively scheduled for October 2-5.
Stay connected with the Fisher community! Update your contact information to hear about upcoming alumni events, news, and more!
Latest Alumni News
- Westbay Begins Role as Interim Dean of the College School of Arts and Sciences
- Rooney’s Tenure as St. John Fisher College President Begins
- Lavery Library Earns Several Awards
- Media and Communication Alumna Receives Rising Star Award from Local Public Relations Society
- Area High School Students Honored for College Club Participation
- Four Nursing Faculty Present at National Conference
- Fisher Ed.D. Candidate Praised for Improving School Attendance
- Fisher Hosts Roundtable Discussion for Government Relations Professionals
- Hundreds Celebrate Dr. Bain’s Presidency during Tribute Gala
- Wegmans School of Nursing Earns 10-Year Accreditation