Calling All Alumni for Homecoming!
Is 2014 a reunion year for your class?
If you graduated in 1959, 1964, 1969, 1974, 1979, 1984, 1989, 1994, 1999, 2004, or 2009, next year will be a reunion year for you. Congratulations!
The Office of Alumni Relations is looking for suggestions or ideas from alumni who plan to come back to campus for Homecoming Weekend. If you have any input or would like to be involved in your class reunion planning committee, please contact Chris Sullivan, Alumni Relations Director, at 585-385-8001 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
The 2014 Homecoming Weekend is tentatively scheduled for October 2-5.
Stay connected with the Fisher community! Update your contact information to hear about upcoming alumni events, news, and more!
Latest Alumni News
- St. John Fisher College Mourns the Loss of Reverend Joseph Lanzalaco, C.S.B.
- Rooney’s Tenure as St. John Fisher College President Begins
- Justinian Order Honors President Bain during Luncheon
- Classroom Dedication Celebrates a True Fisher Family
- Alum, Media and Communication Professor Collaborate on Video Production Course Project
- Alumni of Color Dinner Celebrates Seniors
- Bain Stops in Philadelphia for Farewell Tour
- Alumni Tour Campus with Mrs. Bain
- Jeffrey Holbrook ’88 Honored as Sport Manager of the Year
- April First Friday Lecture Explores Italian American Identity