Calling All Alumni for Homecoming!
Is 2014 a reunion year for your class?
If you graduated in 1959, 1964, 1969, 1974, 1979, 1984, 1989, 1994, 1999, 2004, or 2009, next year will be a reunion year for you. Congratulations!
The Office of Alumni Relations is looking for suggestions or ideas from alumni who plan to come back to campus for Homecoming Weekend. If you have any input or would like to be involved in your class reunion planning committee, please contact Chris Sullivan, Alumni Relations Director, at 585-385-8001 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
The 2014 Homecoming Weekend is tentatively scheduled for October 2-5.
Stay connected with the Fisher community! Update your contact information to hear about upcoming alumni events, news, and more!
Latest Alumni News
- 2013 Alumnus Publishes Article in U.S. Naval Institute Magazine
- March First Friday Lecture Focus is European Influence in Rochester
- Fisher to Participate in 2015 “If All of Rochester Reads the Same Book” Program
- Lavery Library to Host Traveling Lincoln Exhibition
- Alumna Releases Romance Novel
- Alumna Named President of Roberts Communications
- St. John Fisher College’s 12th Justinian Medal Presented to Michael R. Law, Esq. ’69
- Bain Starts Farewell Tour, Visiting Alumni Across Country
- Carhart ’12 and Harney ’13 Produce “UFO” Music Video
- Alumnus Named President of St. Bernard’s School of Theology and Ministry