“Take Part in Art” Exhibit Now on Display
St. John Fisher College is now hosting an exhibit in the Patricia O’Keefe Ross Gallery at the Joseph S. Skalny Welcome Center titled, "Take Part in Art: A celebration of Fisher student artwork." The free exhibit is presented by the Fisher Fund, and will run through May 4.
Students were invited to submit artwork of all different mediums, and the top 30 pieces were then selected to be in the exhibit. It includes pencil and charcoal drawings, paintings, photography, sculptures, and more.
In addition to showcasing Fisher's talented students, the "Take Part in Art" exhibit highlights the College's Arts program where students can minor in the visual and performing arts.
Visitors to the art gallery will have the opportunity to vote on their favorite pieces via a paper ballot. Award categories include a Student's Choice Award, Faculty/Staff Award, and People's Choice.
The exhibit is free and open to the public. Gallery hours are 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m., Monday through Friday. For more information, please contact Calista Amering at firstname.lastname@example.org or 585-385-7322.
Stay connected with the Fisher community! Update your contact information to hear about upcoming alumni events, news, and more!
Latest Alumni News
- Recent Alum Selected for AmeriCorps Program
- Four Fisher Alumni among RBJ’s ‘Forty Under 40’
- Service-Learning Topic of December First Friday Lecture
- Four Fisher Grads among 2016 Athena Award Finalists
- Fisher Unveils Statue in Memory of Alumnus Thomas Way ’66 on Veteran’s Day
- Natural Landscapes Subject of New Exhibit at Fisher’s Patricia O’Keefe Ross Art Gallery
- Eight Inducted into Athletics Hall of Fame
- Rosica, Smith Meet with Pope Francis
- Annual Giving Campaign Kicks Off with Luncheon
- Rochester Radio Show Comes to Fisher during November First Friday Lecture