“Take Part in Art” Exhibit Now on Display
St. John Fisher College is now hosting an exhibit in the Patricia O’Keefe Ross Gallery at the Joseph S. Skalny Welcome Center titled, "Take Part in Art: A celebration of Fisher student artwork." The free exhibit is presented by the Fisher Fund, and will run through May 4.
Students were invited to submit artwork of all different mediums, and the top 30 pieces were then selected to be in the exhibit. It includes pencil and charcoal drawings, paintings, photography, sculptures, and more.
In addition to showcasing Fisher's talented students, the "Take Part in Art" exhibit highlights the College's Arts program where students can minor in the visual and performing arts.
Visitors to the art gallery will have the opportunity to vote on their favorite pieces via a paper ballot. Award categories include a Student's Choice Award, Faculty/Staff Award, and People's Choice.
The exhibit is free and open to the public. Gallery hours are 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m., Monday through Friday. For more information, please contact Calista Amering at firstname.lastname@example.org or 585-385-7322.
Stay connected with the Fisher community! Update your contact information to hear about upcoming alumni events, news, and more!
Latest Alumni News
- 2010 Grad Named Assistant Coach for NBA Development League Team
- Ed.D. Grad’s Work with Roc Hub Featured in D&C
- Fisher Announces Athletic Hall of Fame Induction Class
- Fisher Grad a Woman to Watch
- Fisher Alumnus Publishes Memoir
- Fisher at Fringe: Faculty, Staff, Students Participate in Annual Festival
- First Friday Lecture Explores Friendship of St. Thomas More, St. John Fisher
- Women in Leadership Topic of Second Alumnae Luncheon
- Fisher Alumnus Tapped as Dean of Undergraduate Admissions at George Washington University
- Nursing Alumna Given Future Nurse Leader Award