Are You Ready for Some Football? (And VIP Treatment?)
The Buffalo Bills Training Camp opens on Sunday, July 28, and the Alumni Office wants to give you a closer look at the team as they shape up for the 2013 season.
Join us for one of the Alumni Days at this year’s Training Camp, happening on July 31 and August 21.
Tickets are $20 per person (ages 5-12 are $15, and ages four and under are free), and the cost includes admission to the Alumni hospitality tent, food, and beverages.
Training Camp guests will park in the designated lots off campus and use the Training Camp shuttles. Please check the Bills website for information on the location for parking.
For more information, or to purchase tickets, contact Chris Sullivan at (585) 385-8001 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Stay connected with the Fisher community! Update your contact information to hear about upcoming alumni events, news, and more!
Latest Alumni News
- Find Food, Friends, Football, and Fun at Fisher’s Alumni Weekend
- Fisher Alumna Attends White House Commemoration of Americans with Disabilities Act
- St. John Fisher College Mourns the Loss of Reverend Joseph Lanzalaco, C.S.B.
- Rooney’s Tenure as St. John Fisher College President Begins
- Justinian Order Honors President Bain during Luncheon
- Classroom Dedication Celebrates a True Fisher Family
- Alum, Media and Communication Professor Collaborate on Video Production Course Project
- Alumni of Color Dinner Celebrates Seniors
- Bain Stops in Philadelphia for Farewell Tour
- Alumni Tour Campus with Mrs. Bain