Are You Ready for Some Football? (And VIP Treatment?)
The Buffalo Bills Training Camp opens on Sunday, July 28, and the Alumni Office wants to give you a closer look at the team as they shape up for the 2013 season.
Join us for one of the Alumni Days at this year’s Training Camp, happening on July 31 and August 21.
Tickets are $20 per person (ages 5-12 are $15, and ages four and under are free), and the cost includes admission to the Alumni hospitality tent, food, and beverages.
Training Camp guests will park in the designated lots off campus and use the Training Camp shuttles. Please check the Bills website for information on the location for parking.
For more information, or to purchase tickets, contact Chris Sullivan at (585) 385-8001 or email@example.com.
Stay connected with the Fisher community! Update your contact information to hear about upcoming alumni events, news, and more!
Latest Alumni News
- Westbay Begins Role as Interim Dean of the College School of Arts and Sciences
- Rooney’s Tenure as St. John Fisher College President Begins
- Lavery Library Earns Several Awards
- Media and Communication Alumna Receives Rising Star Award from Local Public Relations Society
- Area High School Students Honored for College Club Participation
- Four Nursing Faculty Present at National Conference
- Fisher Ed.D. Candidate Praised for Improving School Attendance
- Fisher Hosts Roundtable Discussion for Government Relations Professionals
- Hundreds Celebrate Dr. Bain’s Presidency during Tribute Gala
- Wegmans School of Nursing Earns 10-Year Accreditation