Are You Ready for Some Football? (And VIP Treatment?)
The Buffalo Bills Training Camp opens on Sunday, July 28, and the Alumni Office wants to give you a closer look at the team as they shape up for the 2013 season.
Join us for one of the Alumni Days at this year’s Training Camp, happening on July 31 and August 21.
Tickets are $20 per person (ages 5-12 are $15, and ages four and under are free), and the cost includes admission to the Alumni hospitality tent, food, and beverages.
Training Camp guests will park in the designated lots off campus and use the Training Camp shuttles. Please check the Bills website for information on the location for parking.
For more information, or to purchase tickets, contact Chris Sullivan at (585) 385-8001 or email@example.com.
Stay connected with the Fisher community! Update your contact information to hear about upcoming alumni events, news, and more!
Latest Alumni News
- 2010 Grad Named Assistant Coach for NBA Development League Team
- Ed.D. Grad’s Work with Roc Hub Featured in D&C
- Fisher Announces Athletic Hall of Fame Induction Class
- Fisher Grad a Woman to Watch
- Fisher Alumnus Publishes Memoir
- Fisher at Fringe: Faculty, Staff, Students Participate in Annual Festival
- First Friday Lecture Explores Friendship of St. Thomas More, St. John Fisher
- Women in Leadership Topic of Second Alumnae Luncheon
- Fisher Alumnus Tapped as Dean of Undergraduate Admissions at George Washington University
- Nursing Alumna Given Future Nurse Leader Award