M.S. in Management
The Master of Science in Management is designed especially for students with non-business related degrees.
The program prepares students to become effective business professionals who are ethical, data-driven, and client-focused decision-makers. In addition, it is suitable for individuals with backgrounds in the liberal arts, science, math, and technology who are looking to enhance their leadership skills, as well as working professionals seeking career advancement in their respective industries.
The curriculum allows students to gain fundamental knowledge of business and develop essential managerial skills.
Applications are currently being accepted for the fall 2016 cohort.
- Cohort format
- Degree completion in one calendar year
- Evening/hybrid classes
- 30 credit hours to degree completion
The School of Business is accredited by The Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB) International. Less than 5% of the world's business programs have received this accreditation.
- Online application or application form [pdf]
- Baccalaureate degree from an accredited college or university
- Official transcripts of all undergraduate and graduate work (if applicable)
- Two letters of recommendation [pdf] Note: You can now submit recommendation letters online. Please refer to the online application for instructions.
- Current résumé and personal goals statement
- Official TOEFL scores (if your native language is not English)
Note: Applications are now being accepted for the fall 2016 cohort.
Current Fisher students may apply using the accelerated application.
To request a meeting to discuss the Master of Science in Management program with an admissions counselor, call (585) 385-8064 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.