Graduate Application Procedures
General Application Requirements
- Completed Online Application or Application Form [pdf]
- Application fee
- Baccalaureate degree from an accredited college or university
- Official transcripts of all undergraduate and graduate work (if applicable)
- Two Letters of Recommendation [pdf] Note: You can now submit recommendation letters online. Please refer to the Online Application for instructions.
- Current résumé
- Personal statement
- Results of the TOEFL (if native language is not English)
- Graduate Transfer Credit Request Form [pdf] and supporting documents (if applicable)
Several graduate programs have additional program-specific application requirements. Please check with your program of interest for further information.
Accelerated Application for Current SJFC Students
If you are currently an undergraduate student at Fisher with a cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher and would like to apply to a Fisher graduate program, please fill out the Accelerated Application for Current SJFC Undergraduate Students.
Application procedures for Fisher's doctoral programs can be found on the following pages:
- Ed.D. Program in Executive Leadership Application Procedures
- Doctor of Nursing Practice (DNP) Application Procedures
- Doctor of Pharmacy (Pharm.D.) Application Procedures
If you have questions regarding the application process, please contact the Office of Graduate Admissions at (585) 385-8064 or email@example.com.