Freshman Enrollment Checklist
Thanks for choosing to attend St. John Fisher College. We think you've made a smart choice! This website is designed to include everything you need to get started on a successful collegiate career at Fisher.
Submit Your Course Preference Form
Filling out the Course Preference Form will help us develop a schedule that fits your interests and academic goals.
Register for a Great Beginnings Summer Orientation Session
Great Beginnings Summer Orientation Sessions are designed to help you learn more about college life at Fisher, meet other incoming classmates, and interact with faculty and staff.
- Learn More: Great Beginnings Summer Orientation
NOTE: Deadline Passed
Fill Out Your Housing Application
Please Note: The deadline to fill out your housing application has passed. Please contact Freshman Admissions at (585) 385-8064 with any questions or concerns.
Complete Financial Aid Requirements
Log in to Fish 'R' Net to accept or decline financial aid, complete loan entrance counseling, review outstanding requirements, and more.
- Visit the Financial Aid Information for New Undergraduate Students page for step-by-step instructions and next steps in the financial aid process.
DUE: Mid June
Accept/Decline Financial Aid
In order for your financial aid to continue to be processed, you must accept or decline your financial aid awards online at Fish 'R' Net.
- View and Print Your Financial Aid Package [pdf]
- Review Accepting or Declining Your Financial Aid [pdf]
- Learn More: Financial Aid for New Undergraduate Students
Send in Final High School Transcripts
Send in your final high school transcript and an official transcript (including college transcripts, AP and IB score reports) of any college credit you have earned to the Office of Freshman Admissions.
Pay Your Bill
Your bill for the fall semester will be generated by the end of June and must be settled with the Bursar's Office by the due date on the top right side of the bill.
DUE: Friday, August 1, 2014
Complete the New Student Survey
The survey is an online web survey regarding your high school and expected college experiences. Information from the survey is used by faculty and administrators and by other higher education leaders to improve your college experience.
Before you start the survey make sure you:
- Have your student ID number (starts with @ followed by 8 numbers). It is very important that you enter this number accurately, as it is the primary way we will be able to direct you to resources on campus based on your survey answers.
- Have your SAT or ACT scores available.
- Are prepared to complete the entire survey. It takes approximately 15 minutes. You will not be able to close out the survey and go back in after you have started.
DUE: Friday, August 1, 2014
Health History and Immunizations
Send in your Health History Form [pdf] (including immunizations) to the Health & Wellness Center.
DUE: Prior to Orientation
Email and Network Accounts
Your network account allows you to log onto all campus computers, as well as access email and Blackboard. To access network accounts, you must first obtain your network credentials and password.
Late August/Early September
Find an On-Campus Job
Begin researching positions you soon as you receive an email from the Career Center with instructions on how to login to CareerZone.
- Learn More: Career Center and Work Study
Saturday, August 30 - Monday, September 1, 2014
The day is finally here! If you are a resident student, plan to arrive on campus between 8:00 a.m. and 12:00 noon. You will be emailed your exact time to your Fisher email address. If you are a commuter student, you'll need to arrive between 11:00 a.m. and 12:00 noon.
- Course Preference Form
- Registering for Classes
- Learning Communities
- General Electives
- Order Your Textbooks
- Campus Life
- Great Beginnings Summer Orientation
- Residence Hall Living
- Student Athlete Information
- Commuting to Fisher
- Career Center
Email & Technology
Billing and Financial Aid
- Financial Aid Information for New Undergraduate Students
- Billing Information
- Payment Options
- Cardinal Cash