You’ve Got Mail!
The mailroom staff would like to welcome you and your student to the Fisher family. The campus mailroom is an integral part of your student's life on campus. We serve as a link to family, friends, and home. In an effort to provide excellent customer service to you and your student, here are some important things to know:
- Resident student mailboxes and the mailroom are located on the ground floor of Haffey Hall.
- The campus mailroom is open Monday and Wednesday, 7:30 a.m.-5:30 p.m.; Tuesday, Thursday, and Friday, 7:30 a.m.-4:30 p.m.
- We receive mail and packages weekdays from USPS, UPS, FedEx, and DHL.
- Your student will receive their mailbox key at the residence hall check-in.
- Mail and packages to your student should be addressed:
St. John Fisher College
Student's Name – Box #
3690 East Ave.
Rochester, NY 14618
Jean Hunt – Mailroom Supervisor
Dave Ricci – Mailroom Assistant
Peggy Holmes – Mailroom Assistant
Please feel free to contact any of our staff via email or phone if you have questions or if you would like to know your student's mailbox number prior to residence hall check-in. We look forward to delivering pieces of home to your student, and meeting them when the new academic year begins!