Welcome Class of 2017!
Cars have been unloaded, bags and boxes are unpacked, and families have said goodbye. It’s official: St. John Fisher College has welcomed over 525 freshmen to the Class of 2017.
The students moved into their residence halls earlier today, and Orientation Weekend has begun. The Orientation theme is “Fisheropoly,” and the team has numerous orientation activities planned throughout the weekend. Included in those activities are the Playfair, Campus Information Sessions, “The ROC”k Dinner, a performance by comedian and hypnotist Eric Mina, a “Fisher Favorites” dinner, and much more.
On Saturday, the students attended the Matriculation Ceremony, where they signed the Fisher Creed. During the ceremony, Dr. Donald Bain, President, welcomed the students and their families to the College.
Latest Campus Happenings
- Fisher Football Marches on in NCAAs in Texas
- Cardinals Crush Courage Bowl IX
- Fisher Named a 2014 Best Private College by Kiplinger’s Personal Finance
- Women’s Soccer Plays for More Than a Win
- Family Weekend Attracts 130 Fisher Families
- Pharmacy Students Complete Fifth Summer Mission, Help Set Record
- Marketing Club Prepares for the Annual AMA Marketing Week
- Communication/Journalism Department Now Department of Media and Communication
- St. John Fisher College Recognized on List of America’s Best Colleges
- College Introduces #FisherCares Initiative
- Roba Named 2nd Farash Scholar at Fisher
- Welcome Class of 2017!
- St. John Fisher College Hosts Annual College Bound Program
- “Camp College” Comes to St. John Fisher College This Weekend
- Local High School Students Are Now “College Bound”
- Students and Faculty Complete 7th Medical Mission to El Salvador
- Fisher Joins Liberty League for Rowing
- Fisher Accounting Storms Europe
- Fisher Marketing Club Wins AMA Collegiate Chapter Excellence Award
- Nursing Seniors Return from Clinical Rotation in Peru