Fisher Well-Represented at 2013 Assessment Institute
Dr. Jane Souza, Dr. Cathy Sweet, Nancy Greco, and Melissa Jadlos attended the 2013 Assessment Institute in Indianapolis, Indiana, from October 27-29. The institute was attended by over 1,000 assessment professionals and faculty.
Souza served as presenter for two different presentations entitled “Using Embedded Assessments to Track Accreditation Standards and Generate Evidence-Based Curriculum Maps” and “Empowering Students with Assessment Data.” Greco and Jadlos did a poster presentation, “Assessing Critical Thinking Skills in First-Semester Freshmen: A Cross-Departmental Approach.” And Sweet, Greco, and Jadlos also presented, “Closing the Mobius Loop: Creating a New Approach to the Assessment of Student Learning Outcomes Through Interdepartmental Collaborations.”
The Assessment Institute in Indianapolis is the nation’s oldest and largest event focused exclusively on outcomes assessment in higher education.
Latest Pharmacy News
- Service Trips Defining Experience for Pharmacy Students
- Grant Funds Substance Abuse Screening and Intervention Training for Pharmacy, Nursing, and Mental Health Counseling Students
- Fisher Celebrates Opening of New Integrated Science and Health Sciences Building
- Thomas Selected to Participate in Paul Ambrose Scholarship Program
- Wegmans School of Pharmacy Earns Accreditation for Continuing Professional Education Program
- School of Pharmacy Faculty Present at National Conferences
- Pharmacy Student Matthew Yacobucci Awarded AACP Walmart Scholarship
- Professor, Student Publish Manuscript in Journal of Pharmacy Practice
- Pharmacy Professor Tapped to Join Monroe County Asthma Advisory Committee
- Wegmans School of Pharmacy Holds Hooding, Presents Awards