Fisher Well-Represented at 2013 Assessment Institute
Dr. Jane Souza, Dr. Cathy Sweet, Nancy Greco, and Melissa Jadlos attended the 2013 Assessment Institute in Indianapolis, Indiana, from October 27-29. The institute was attended by over 1,000 assessment professionals and faculty.
Souza served as presenter for two different presentations entitled “Using Embedded Assessments to Track Accreditation Standards and Generate Evidence-Based Curriculum Maps” and “Empowering Students with Assessment Data.” Greco and Jadlos did a poster presentation, “Assessing Critical Thinking Skills in First-Semester Freshmen: A Cross-Departmental Approach.” And Sweet, Greco, and Jadlos also presented, “Closing the Mobius Loop: Creating a New Approach to the Assessment of Student Learning Outcomes Through Interdepartmental Collaborations.”
The Assessment Institute in Indianapolis is the nation’s oldest and largest event focused exclusively on outcomes assessment in higher education.
Latest Pharmacy News
- Wegmans School of Pharmacy Earns Full Accreditation
- Pharmacy Students Earn 100 Percent Pass Rate on New York State Licensing Exam
- A Voice for the Community: Pharmacy Professor Serves on Advisory Board for Global HIV Vaccine Study
- Phillips Installed as President of Regional Health-Systems Pharmacist Council
- Lavigne to Help Lead American Pain Society’s Shared Interest Group on Pain Education
- Wegmans School of Pharmacy Pilot Program Leads to Successful Residency Matches
- Ahead of the Class: Pharm.D. Grad Qualifies for Second Year Residency, Board Certification
- P4 Students Engage in International Clinical Rotations
- Health Fair Delivers Medical Care to Refugees in Rochester
- School of Pharmacy Holds Hooding Ceremony