Wegmans School of Pharmacy Students, Faculty Travel to Montana for Service
During the last week of July, students and faculty from the Wegmans School of Pharmacy participated in a domestic service trip with Global Volunteers.
Dr. Mindy Lull, Assistant Professor, traveled with students Mark Besley, Dyanna Diaz, Caitlin Kerr, Nick Callara, Danielle Dunn, Janis Connor, and Erin Beitz and eight others from across the country to the Blackfeet Reservation in northern Montana for the second time. During the week, they volunteered at the Eagle Shield Senior Center, Blackfeet Care Center, Boys and Girls Club, and the International Traditional Games Society.
They also had an opportunity to participate in the North American Indian Days celebration, an annual gathering of Native American tribes from across the United States, Mexico, and Canada. Volunteers not only set up for the event, but had a chance to observe and participate in many cultural events.
Latest Pharmacy News
- Awards Recognize Excellence within the School of Pharmacy
- Unither Scholars Program Benefits Wegmans School of Pharmacy Students
- Pharmacy School Gives Back during Day of Service
- Student Research Takes Center Stage this Month
- Pharmacy Faculty Collaborate with Bioscience Company on Research Project
- Chablani Published in Pharmaceutical Science Newsmagazine
- Goin’ Bald for Bucks Raises $5K for Youth Cancer Support Programs
- Pharmacy Professor’s Mission: Improve LGBT Patient Care
- Pharmacy Students’ Licensing Exam Pass Rates First in the State
- Faculty Collaboration Nets NIH-Funded Case Study Project