Wegmans School of Pharmacy Students, Faculty Travel to Montana for Service
During the last week of July, students and faculty from the Wegmans School of Pharmacy participated in a domestic service trip with Global Volunteers.
Dr. Mindy Lull, Assistant Professor, traveled with students Mark Besley, Dyanna Diaz, Caitlin Kerr, Nick Callara, Danielle Dunn, Janis Connor, and Erin Beitz and eight others from across the country to the Blackfeet Reservation in northern Montana for the second time. During the week, they volunteered at the Eagle Shield Senior Center, Blackfeet Care Center, Boys and Girls Club, and the International Traditional Games Society.
They also had an opportunity to participate in the North American Indian Days celebration, an annual gathering of Native American tribes from across the United States, Mexico, and Canada. Volunteers not only set up for the event, but had a chance to observe and participate in many cultural events.
Latest Pharmacy News
- Students Plan 5K in Honor of Pharmacy Dean
- Swigart Posthumously Honored at Rochester Pharmacy Gala
- Pharmacy Students Travel to Pune, India
- Pharmacy Students Place in Top 10 at National Clinical Skills Competition
- Wegmans School of Pharmacy Class of 2018 Receives White Coats
- Birnie Named Interim Dean, Wegmans School of Pharmacy
- St. John Fisher College Mourns the Loss of Wegmans School of Pharmacy Founding Dean, Dr. Scott Swigart
- Brown Honored with Clinical Achievement Award
- Pharmacy Students Create “What is the Flu Virus” Informational Video
- Educational Assessment Effectiveness Team presents at 2014 Assessment Institute, Indianapolis