The Wegmans School of Pharmacy Class of 2015 Receives White Coats in Weekend Ceremony
The Wegmans School of Pharmacy at St. John Fisher College held a white coat ceremony on Sunday, January 8, to officially mark the entrance of the Class of 2015 into the profession. In this “rite of passage,” each student received a white coat symbolizing their successful admission into the School of Pharmacy.
Dean Scott Swigart welcomed the students, along with their friends and family to the ceremony, and congratulated them for successfully completing their first semester.
The keynote speaker was Robert Single, president of the Pharmacists Society of the State of New York (PSSNY). John Veneron, Director of Pharmacy at Monroe Community Hospital, led the 80 students in the recitation of the Pharmacist’s Oath.
Robert Single addresses the Class of 2015.
The pharmacy students who received white coats are:
Yuri Abramov, Timothy Adler, Katelyn Armes, Alyssa Ashworth, Timothy Bach, Hillary Barnard, Dina Berardi, Regina Blackley, Austin Clauser, Ashley Coffey, Janelle Collins, Alexander Coppola, Kelly Curran, Ryan DeCaro, Andrew Decker, Eric DeRollo, Riley Dethier, Elizabeth Fey, Shawn Gao, Emma Gorman, Brittany Gould, Michelle Horowitz, Brian Hughes, Nathaniel Incavo, Alexandria Johnson, Manu Jose, Jalpesh Kachhadia, Kirpal Kaur, Claudia Kuehn, James Kugler, Meghan Kukla, Collin Lafayette, Jeffrey Lai, InLok Lam, Alvin Lee, Nick Lomenzo, Katrine Madsen, Soyon Mamo, Gabrielle Marino, Ashley Massaro, Megan Monahan, Nicole Moore, Paige Nelson, Crystal Nforbinson, Daniel Nguyen, Jeremiah Northern, Maxwell Osmen, Krunalbhai Patel, Cara Patrick, Chelsey Payne, Anita Pena, Edwin Phillips, Jennifer Pieper, Whitney Porto, Jason Quitadamo, Taylor Rider, Caroline Roberts, Liana Rosengreen, Andrea Schiliro, Aaron Schmerbeck, Timothy Sidle, Jeremy Siehnel, Michael Smith, Robert Sold, Casey Stackwick, Kristen Stanton, Nicole Stevens, Mark Stowell, Lauren Strawser, Matthew Stryker, Ewelina Szmacinska, Matthew Titus, August Troccia, Danielle Viavattene, Scott Vietri, Ying Wang, Kylie Waseleski, Paul Werner, Jessica Young, and Michelle Zaepfel.
Dr. Fang Zhao presents a white coat to InLok Lam.
Students recite the Pharmacist's Oath.
Students Caroline Roberts, Ashley Massaro, and Michelle Horowitz.
Students Casey Stackwick, Daniel Nguyen, Nick Lomenzo, and Collin Lafayette.
Latest Pharmacy News
- Day of Service, Awards Ceremony Cap-Off Academic Year for Pharmacy School
- Students Plan 5K in Honor of Pharmacy Dean
- Swigart Posthumously Honored at Rochester Pharmacy Gala
- Pharmacy Students Travel to Pune, India
- Pharmacy Students Place in Top 10 at National Clinical Skills Competition
- Wegmans School of Pharmacy Class of 2018 Receives White Coats
- Birnie Named Interim Dean, Wegmans School of Pharmacy
- St. John Fisher College Mourns the Loss of Wegmans School of Pharmacy Founding Dean, Dr. Scott Swigart
- Brown Honored with Clinical Achievement Award
- Pharmacy Students Create “What is the Flu Virus” Informational Video