Lavigne Chairs Innovation Award Review Panel
Dr. Jill Lavigne, Associate Professor of Pharmacy Practice and Administration at the Wegmans School of Pharmacy, was recently invited to chair a review panel for the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services Health Care Innovation Awards.
Health care institutions, providers, community groups and others submitted applications with budgets ranging from $1 million to $30 million for a three-year performance period.
Lavigne’s role was to ensure a fair and thorough critical review and rating of 12 applications by four peer-reviewers including faculty and government officials.
The Health Care Innovation Challenge awards up to $1 billion in grants to applicants who will implement the most compelling new ideas to deliver better health, improved care, and lower costs to people enrolled in Medicare, Medicaid and Children's Health Insurance Program.
Latest Pharmacy News
- National Pharmacy Week Celebrates the Profession
- Pharmacy Profession Celebrated on Good Day Rochester
- Symposium Explores Integrative Medicine for Holistic Care
- Wegmans School of Pharmacy Celebrates 10 Years
- Service Trips a Passion for School of Pharmacy
- Pharmacy Students Plan Health Care Fair for Vets
- Wegmans School of Pharmacy Earns Accreditation
- Pharmacy Students Earn 100 Percent Pass Rate on New York State Licensing Exam
- A Voice for the Community: Pharmacy Professor Serves on Advisory Board for Global HIV Vaccine Study
- Phillips Installed as President of Regional Health-Systems Pharmacist Council