Lavigne Chairs Innovation Award Review Panel
Dr. Jill Lavigne, Associate Professor of Pharmacy Practice and Administration at the Wegmans School of Pharmacy, was recently invited to chair a review panel for the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services Health Care Innovation Awards.
Health care institutions, providers, community groups and others submitted applications with budgets ranging from $1 million to $30 million for a three-year performance period.
Lavigne’s role was to ensure a fair and thorough critical review and rating of 12 applications by four peer-reviewers including faculty and government officials.
The Health Care Innovation Challenge awards up to $1 billion in grants to applicants who will implement the most compelling new ideas to deliver better health, improved care, and lower costs to people enrolled in Medicare, Medicaid and Children's Health Insurance Program.
Latest Pharmacy News
- School of Pharmacy Faculty Present at National Conferences
- Pharmacy Student Matthew Yacobucci Awarded AACP Walmart Scholarship
- Professor, Student Publish Manuscript in Journal of Pharmacy Practice
- Pharmacy Professor Tapped to Join Monroe County Asthma Advisory Committee
- Wegmans School of Pharmacy Holds Hooding, Presents Awards
- Day of Service, Awards Ceremony Cap-Off Academic Year for Pharmacy School
- Students Plan 5K in Honor of Pharmacy Dean
- Swigart Posthumously Honored at Rochester Pharmacy Gala
- Pharmacy Students Travel to Pune, India
- Pharmacy Students Place in Top 10 at National Clinical Skills Competition