Lavigne Chairs Innovation Award Review Panel
Dr. Jill Lavigne, Associate Professor of Pharmacy Practice and Administration at the Wegmans School of Pharmacy, was recently invited to chair a review panel for the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services Health Care Innovation Awards.
Health care institutions, providers, community groups and others submitted applications with budgets ranging from $1 million to $30 million for a three-year performance period.
Lavigne’s role was to ensure a fair and thorough critical review and rating of 12 applications by four peer-reviewers including faculty and government officials.
The Health Care Innovation Challenge awards up to $1 billion in grants to applicants who will implement the most compelling new ideas to deliver better health, improved care, and lower costs to people enrolled in Medicare, Medicaid and Children's Health Insurance Program.
Latest Pharmacy News
- Westbay Begins Role as Interim Dean of the College School of Arts and Sciences
- Rooney’s Tenure as St. John Fisher College President Begins
- Lavery Library Earns Several Awards
- Media and Communication Alumna Receives Rising Star Award from Local Public Relations Society
- Area High School Students Honored for College Club Participation
- Four Nursing Faculty Present at National Conference
- Fisher Ed.D. Candidate Praised for Improving School Attendance
- Fisher Hosts Roundtable Discussion for Government Relations Professionals
- Hundreds Celebrate Dr. Bain’s Presidency during Tribute Gala
- Wegmans School of Nursing Earns 10-Year Accreditation