2012 HEOP Summer Institute
On Sunday, July 8, twenty incoming freshmen from all across New York State came to campus to begin the four-week HEOP (Higher Education Opportunity Program) Summer Institute. These students will live on campus, attend classes, and participate in activities designed to facilitate their transition to St. John Fisher College. They were welcomed by Dr. Bain, who joined them for lunch on their first day of classes.
HEOP is an academic program designed to assist residents of New York State who possess the academic potential and motivation to successfully complete college-level coursework, yet whose high school or secondary preparation would not ordinarily allow admission to the College.
Latest Pharmacy News
- Westbay Begins Role as Interim Dean of the College School of Arts and Sciences
- Rooney’s Tenure as St. John Fisher College President Begins
- Lavery Library Earns Several Awards
- Media and Communication Alumna Receives Rising Star Award from Local Public Relations Society
- Area High School Students Honored for College Club Participation
- Four Nursing Faculty Present at National Conference
- Fisher Ed.D. Candidate Praised for Improving School Attendance
- Fisher Hosts Roundtable Discussion for Government Relations Professionals
- Hundreds Celebrate Dr. Bain’s Presidency during Tribute Gala
- Wegmans School of Nursing Earns 10-Year Accreditation