2012 HEOP Summer Institute
On Sunday, July 8, twenty incoming freshmen from all across New York State came to campus to begin the four-week HEOP (Higher Education Opportunity Program) Summer Institute. These students will live on campus, attend classes, and participate in activities designed to facilitate their transition to St. John Fisher College. They were welcomed by Dr. Bain, who joined them for lunch on their first day of classes.
HEOP is an academic program designed to assist residents of New York State who possess the academic potential and motivation to successfully complete college-level coursework, yet whose high school or secondary preparation would not ordinarily allow admission to the College.
Latest Pharmacy News
- Pharmacy Professor Fosters Research Partnership with Indian University
- Fisher Receives $410,000 Higher Ed Capital Funding for Science Building
- Pharmacy/MBA Students Win State Business Competition
- Pharmacy Students Place in Top 10 at National Clinical Skills Competition
- Walgreens Representative Presents Check for Diversity Scholarship
- Wegmans School of Pharmacy Hosts Pharmacist Training Session on Medical Marijuana
- Pharmacy Student Wins Poster Competition at International Conference
- White Coat Ceremony Marks Milestone for Wegmans School of Pharmacy Class
- Dave, Zhao Receive Research Grants
- Juba Wins Paper Presentation Competition at Clinical Pharmacy Conference