2012 HEOP Summer Institute
On Sunday, July 8, twenty incoming freshmen from all across New York State came to campus to begin the four-week HEOP (Higher Education Opportunity Program) Summer Institute. These students will live on campus, attend classes, and participate in activities designed to facilitate their transition to St. John Fisher College. They were welcomed by Dr. Bain, who joined them for lunch on their first day of classes.
HEOP is an academic program designed to assist residents of New York State who possess the academic potential and motivation to successfully complete college-level coursework, yet whose high school or secondary preparation would not ordinarily allow admission to the College.
Latest Pharmacy News
- Juba Wins Paper Presentation Competition at Clinical Pharmacy Conference
- Lull and Mathews Present Research at Gay and Lesbian Medical Association Conference
- Dave Appointed to United States Pharmacopeia Committee
- St. John Fisher College Pharmacy Faculty Study Effects of New Dispensing Device on Medication Adherence
- First Early Assurance Cohort Begins Coursework at Wegmans School of Pharmacy
- Williams Appointed General Counsel of the American Foundation for Pharmaceutical Education
- Service Trips Defining Experience for Pharmacy Students
- Grant Funds Substance Abuse Screening and Intervention Training for Pharmacy, Nursing, and Mental Health Counseling Students
- Fisher Celebrates Opening of New Integrated Science and Health Sciences Building
- Thomas Selected to Participate in Paul Ambrose Scholarship Program