2012 HEOP Summer Institute
On Sunday, July 8, twenty incoming freshmen from all across New York State came to campus to begin the four-week HEOP (Higher Education Opportunity Program) Summer Institute. These students will live on campus, attend classes, and participate in activities designed to facilitate their transition to St. John Fisher College. They were welcomed by Dr. Bain, who joined them for lunch on their first day of classes.
HEOP is an academic program designed to assist residents of New York State who possess the academic potential and motivation to successfully complete college-level coursework, yet whose high school or secondary preparation would not ordinarily allow admission to the College.
Latest Pharmacy News
- Wegmans School of Pharmacy Pilot Program Leads to Successful Residency Matches
- Ahead of the Class: Pharm.D. Grad Qualifies for Second Year Residency, Board Certification
- P4 Students Engage in International Clinical Rotations
- Health Fair Delivers Medical Care to Refugees in Rochester
- School of Pharmacy Holds Hooding Ceremony
- Professor Shares Clinical Pharmacy Best Practices with India University
- Pharmacy Students Participate in Albany Legislative Day
- Awards Recognize Excellence within the School of Pharmacy
- Unither Scholars Program Benefits Wegmans School of Pharmacy Students
- Pharmacy School Gives Back during Day of Service