2012 HEOP Summer Institute
On Sunday, July 8, twenty incoming freshmen from all across New York State came to campus to begin the four-week HEOP (Higher Education Opportunity Program) Summer Institute. These students will live on campus, attend classes, and participate in activities designed to facilitate their transition to St. John Fisher College. They were welcomed by Dr. Bain, who joined them for lunch on their first day of classes.
HEOP is an academic program designed to assist residents of New York State who possess the academic potential and motivation to successfully complete college-level coursework, yet whose high school or secondary preparation would not ordinarily allow admission to the College.
Latest Pharmacy News
- Thomas Selected to Participate in Paul Ambrose Scholarship Program
- Wegmans School of Pharmacy Earns Accreditation for Continuing Professional Education Program
- School of Pharmacy Faculty Present at National Conferences
- Pharmacy Student Matthew Yacobucci Awarded AACP Walmart Scholarship
- Professor, Student Publish Manuscript in Journal of Pharmacy Practice
- Pharmacy Professor Tapped to Join Monroe County Asthma Advisory Committee
- Wegmans School of Pharmacy Holds Hooding, Presents Awards
- Day of Service, Awards Ceremony Cap-Off Academic Year for Pharmacy School
- Students Plan 5K in Honor of Pharmacy Dean
- Swigart Posthumously Honored at Rochester Pharmacy Gala