Wegmans School of Pharmacy Receives Donation from CVS
On Friday, November 11, representatives from CVS Pharmacy presented the St. John Fisher College Wegmans School of Pharmacy with a check in the amount of $5,000 to provide student scholarships.
CVS provides these funds on a yearly basis for the program. Students must be in good academic standing and have an interest in working in community practice after graduation to be eligible.
“We are very thankful for the support that CVS has and continues to provide to the Wegmans School of Pharmacy,” said Dr. Scott Swigart, Dean. “The generosity and kindness of our corporate partners like CVS truly make a difference in the lives of these ‘soon to be pharmacists.’”
(From L to R): Jennifer Bodmer, CVS; Dr. Scott Swigart; Jacqueline Eddy, CVS
Latest Pharmacy News
- School of Pharmacy Faculty Present at National Conferences
- Pharmacy Student Matthew Yacobucci Awarded AACP Walmart Scholarship
- Professor, Student Publish Manuscript in Journal of Pharmacy Practice
- Pharmacy Professor Tapped to Join Monroe County Asthma Advisory Committee
- Wegmans School of Pharmacy Holds Hooding, Presents Awards
- Day of Service, Awards Ceremony Cap-Off Academic Year for Pharmacy School
- Students Plan 5K in Honor of Pharmacy Dean
- Swigart Posthumously Honored at Rochester Pharmacy Gala
- Pharmacy Students Travel to Pune, India
- Pharmacy Students Place in Top 10 at National Clinical Skills Competition