Wegmans School of Pharmacy Receives Donation from CVS
On Friday, November 11, representatives from CVS Pharmacy presented the St. John Fisher College Wegmans School of Pharmacy with a check in the amount of $5,000 to provide student scholarships.
CVS provides these funds on a yearly basis for the program. Students must be in good academic standing and have an interest in working in community practice after graduation to be eligible.
“We are very thankful for the support that CVS has and continues to provide to the Wegmans School of Pharmacy,” said Dr. Scott Swigart, Dean. “The generosity and kindness of our corporate partners like CVS truly make a difference in the lives of these ‘soon to be pharmacists.’”
(From L to R): Jennifer Bodmer, CVS; Dr. Scott Swigart; Jacqueline Eddy, CVS
Latest Pharmacy News
- Westbay Begins Role as Interim Dean of the College School of Arts and Sciences
- Rooney’s Tenure as St. John Fisher College President Begins Today
- Lavery Library Earns Several Awards
- Media and Communication Alumna Receives Rising Star Award from Local Public Relations Society
- Area High School Students Honored for College Club Participation
- Four Nursing Faculty Present at National Conference
- Fisher Ed.D. Candidate Praised for Improving School Attendance
- Fisher Hosts Roundtable Discussion for Government Relations Professionals
- Hundreds Celebrate Dr. Bain’s Presidency during Tribute Gala
- Wegmans School of Nursing Earns 10-Year Accreditation