Wegmans School of Pharmacy Receives Donation from CVS
On Friday, November 11, representatives from CVS Pharmacy presented the St. John Fisher College Wegmans School of Pharmacy with a check in the amount of $5,000 to provide student scholarships.
CVS provides these funds on a yearly basis for the program. Students must be in good academic standing and have an interest in working in community practice after graduation to be eligible.
“We are very thankful for the support that CVS has and continues to provide to the Wegmans School of Pharmacy,” said Dr. Scott Swigart, Dean. “The generosity and kindness of our corporate partners like CVS truly make a difference in the lives of these ‘soon to be pharmacists.’”
(From L to R): Jennifer Bodmer, CVS; Dr. Scott Swigart; Jacqueline Eddy, CVS
Latest Pharmacy News
- Juba Wins Paper Presentation Competition at Clinical Pharmacy Conference
- Lull and Mathews Present Research at Gay and Lesbian Medical Association Conference
- Dave Appointed to United States Pharmacopeia Committee
- St. John Fisher College Pharmacy Faculty Study Effects of New Dispensing Device on Medication Adherence
- First Early Assurance Cohort Begins Coursework at Wegmans School of Pharmacy
- Williams Appointed General Counsel of the American Foundation for Pharmaceutical Education
- Service Trips Defining Experience for Pharmacy Students
- Grant Funds Substance Abuse Screening and Intervention Training for Pharmacy, Nursing, and Mental Health Counseling Students
- Fisher Celebrates Opening of New Integrated Science and Health Sciences Building
- Thomas Selected to Participate in Paul Ambrose Scholarship Program