Wegmans School of Pharmacy Receives Donation from CVS
On Friday, November 11, representatives from CVS Pharmacy presented the St. John Fisher College Wegmans School of Pharmacy with a check in the amount of $5,000 to provide student scholarships.
CVS provides these funds on a yearly basis for the program. Students must be in good academic standing and have an interest in working in community practice after graduation to be eligible.
“We are very thankful for the support that CVS has and continues to provide to the Wegmans School of Pharmacy,” said Dr. Scott Swigart, Dean. “The generosity and kindness of our corporate partners like CVS truly make a difference in the lives of these ‘soon to be pharmacists.’”
(From L to R): Jennifer Bodmer, CVS; Dr. Scott Swigart; Jacqueline Eddy, CVS
Latest Pharmacy News
- Pharmacy Profession Celebrated on Good Day Rochester
- Symposium Explores Integrative Medicine for Holistic Care
- Wegmans School of Pharmacy Celebrates 10 Years
- Service Trips a Passion for School of Pharmacy
- Pharmacy Students Plan Health Care Fair for Vets
- Wegmans School of Pharmacy Earns Accreditation
- Pharmacy Students Earn 100 Percent Pass Rate on New York State Licensing Exam
- A Voice for the Community: Pharmacy Professor Serves on Advisory Board for Global HIV Vaccine Study
- Phillips Installed as President of Regional Health-Systems Pharmacist Council
- Lavigne to Help Lead American Pain Society’s Shared Interest Group on Pain Education