Faculty Member Joins Local Board
Dr. Jill Lavigne, Associate Professor, Wegmans School of Pharmacy, has been appointed to the Coordinated Care Services, Inc. (CCSI) Board of Directors. She will serve on the board’s business development committee and the diversity and inclusion work group.
CCSI is a not-for-profit management services firm with more than 25 years of experience in providing support to organizations in the behavioral health and human services fields so that they can improve services for those in need.
Latest Pharmacy News
- Westbay Begins Role as Interim Dean of the College School of Arts and Sciences
- Rooney’s Tenure as St. John Fisher College President Begins
- Lavery Library Earns Several Awards
- Media and Communication Alumna Receives Rising Star Award from Local Public Relations Society
- Area High School Students Honored for College Club Participation
- Four Nursing Faculty Present at National Conference
- Fisher Ed.D. Candidate Praised for Improving School Attendance
- Fisher Hosts Roundtable Discussion for Government Relations Professionals
- Hundreds Celebrate Dr. Bain’s Presidency during Tribute Gala
- Wegmans School of Nursing Earns 10-Year Accreditation