Faculty Member Joins Local Board
Dr. Jill Lavigne, Associate Professor, Wegmans School of Pharmacy, has been appointed to the Coordinated Care Services, Inc. (CCSI) Board of Directors. She will serve on the board’s business development committee and the diversity and inclusion work group.
CCSI is a not-for-profit management services firm with more than 25 years of experience in providing support to organizations in the behavioral health and human services fields so that they can improve services for those in need.
Latest Pharmacy News
- Health Fair Delivers Medical Care to Refugees in Rochester
- School of Pharmacy Holds Hooding Ceremony
- Professor Shares Clinical Pharmacy Best Practices with India University
- Pharmacy Students Participate in Albany Legislative Day
- Awards Recognize Excellence within the School of Pharmacy
- Unither Scholars Program Benefits Wegmans School of Pharmacy Students
- Pharmacy School Gives Back during Day of Service
- Student Research Takes Center Stage this Month
- Pharmacy Faculty Collaborate with Bioscience Company on Research Project
- Chablani Published in Pharmaceutical Science Newsmagazine