Faculty Member Joins Local Board
Dr. Jill Lavigne, Associate Professor, Wegmans School of Pharmacy, has been appointed to the Coordinated Care Services, Inc. (CCSI) Board of Directors. She will serve on the board’s business development committee and the diversity and inclusion work group.
CCSI is a not-for-profit management services firm with more than 25 years of experience in providing support to organizations in the behavioral health and human services fields so that they can improve services for those in need.
Latest Pharmacy News
- Pharmacy Profession Celebrated on Good Day Rochester
- Symposium Explores Integrative Medicine for Holistic Care
- Wegmans School of Pharmacy Celebrates 10 Years
- Service Trips a Passion for School of Pharmacy
- Pharmacy Students Plan Health Care Fair for Vets
- Wegmans School of Pharmacy Earns Accreditation
- Pharmacy Students Earn 100 Percent Pass Rate on New York State Licensing Exam
- A Voice for the Community: Pharmacy Professor Serves on Advisory Board for Global HIV Vaccine Study
- Phillips Installed as President of Regional Health-Systems Pharmacist Council
- Lavigne to Help Lead American Pain Society’s Shared Interest Group on Pain Education