Faculty Member Joins Local Board
Dr. Jill Lavigne, Associate Professor, Wegmans School of Pharmacy, has been appointed to the Coordinated Care Services, Inc. (CCSI) Board of Directors. She will serve on the board’s business development committee and the diversity and inclusion work group.
CCSI is a not-for-profit management services firm with more than 25 years of experience in providing support to organizations in the behavioral health and human services fields so that they can improve services for those in need.
Latest Pharmacy News
- Wegmans School of Pharmacy Holds Hooding, Presents Awards
- Day of Service, Awards Ceremony Cap-Off Academic Year for Pharmacy School
- Students Plan 5K in Honor of Pharmacy Dean
- Swigart Posthumously Honored at Rochester Pharmacy Gala
- Pharmacy Students Travel to Pune, India
- Pharmacy Students Place in Top 10 at National Clinical Skills Competition
- Wegmans School of Pharmacy Class of 2018 Receives White Coats
- Birnie Named Interim Dean, Wegmans School of Pharmacy
- St. John Fisher College Mourns the Loss of Wegmans School of Pharmacy Founding Dean, Dr. Scott Swigart
- Brown Honored with Clinical Achievement Award