Faculty Member Joins Local Board
Dr. Jill Lavigne, Associate Professor, Wegmans School of Pharmacy, has been appointed to the Coordinated Care Services, Inc. (CCSI) Board of Directors. She will serve on the board’s business development committee and the diversity and inclusion work group.
CCSI is a not-for-profit management services firm with more than 25 years of experience in providing support to organizations in the behavioral health and human services fields so that they can improve services for those in need.
Latest Pharmacy News
- Thomas Selected to Participate in Paul Ambrose Scholarship Program
- Wegmans School of Pharmacy Earns Accreditation for Continuing Professional Education Program
- School of Pharmacy Faculty Present at National Conferences
- Pharmacy Student Matthew Yacobucci Awarded AACP Walmart Scholarship
- Professor, Student Publish Manuscript in Journal of Pharmacy Practice
- Pharmacy Professor Tapped to Join Monroe County Asthma Advisory Committee
- Wegmans School of Pharmacy Holds Hooding, Presents Awards
- Day of Service, Awards Ceremony Cap-Off Academic Year for Pharmacy School
- Students Plan 5K in Honor of Pharmacy Dean
- Swigart Posthumously Honored at Rochester Pharmacy Gala