Two Pharmacy Student Organizations Collaborate on CV Review Event
The Wegmans School of Pharmacy’s student chapters of the American Society of Health System Pharmacists (ASHP) and the American Pharmacists Association (APHA) hosted a CV (curriculum vitae) review event for students who are in the market for internships, residencies, and even their first jobs.
The event was held on October 9, and was attended by students across all four class years. Faculty reviewed CVs, providing critical and insightful feedback not only about the content, but also about the acceptable and appropriate format.
Erich Weiss, a P3 student who serves as the ASHP Historian and APHA Patient Counseling Competition Coordinator, was one of the organizers.
“A superior CV is an essential part of any job or residency application,” said Weiss. “The professional advice offered by the faculty provides students the ability to create the strongest CV possible, preparing them for the intense competition that exists for pharmacy residencies and jobs.”
Participating faculty included Drs. Katharine Juba, Anne Schweighardt, Ashley Woodruff, Ashley Zuppelli, Brooke Lowry, Alex DeLucenay, and Andrea Traina.
Latest Pharmacy News
- Wegmans School of Pharmacy Earns Accreditation for Continuing Professional Education Program
- School of Pharmacy Faculty Present at National Conferences
- Pharmacy Student Matthew Yacobucci Awarded AACP Walmart Scholarship
- Professor, Student Publish Manuscript in Journal of Pharmacy Practice
- Pharmacy Professor Tapped to Join Monroe County Asthma Advisory Committee
- Wegmans School of Pharmacy Holds Hooding, Presents Awards
- Day of Service, Awards Ceremony Cap-Off Academic Year for Pharmacy School
- Students Plan 5K in Honor of Pharmacy Dean
- Swigart Posthumously Honored at Rochester Pharmacy Gala
- Pharmacy Students Travel to Pune, India