School of Pharmacy Faculty, Staff Serve Ronald McDonald House Families
Faculty and staff from the Wegmans School of Pharmacy recently took a break during their annual retreat to prepare and serve a meal for families staying at the Ronald McDonald House.
Approximately 18 faculty and staff members participated, serving an Italian feast for about 35 family members. While this was the first time the group did a volunteer activity during their retreat, they usually prepare a meal for a local organization during the academic year. In previous years, they have worked with Hope Lodge and Mary’s Place.
Latest Pharmacy News
- Wegmans School of Pharmacy Earns Full Accreditation
- Pharmacy Students Earn 100 Percent Pass Rate on New York State Licensing Exam
- A Voice for the Community: Pharmacy Professor Serves on Advisory Board for Global HIV Vaccine Study
- Phillips Installed as President of Regional Health-Systems Pharmacist Council
- Lavigne to Help Lead American Pain Society’s Shared Interest Group on Pain Education
- Wegmans School of Pharmacy Pilot Program Leads to Successful Residency Matches
- Ahead of the Class: Pharm.D. Grad Qualifies for Second Year Residency, Board Certification
- P4 Students Engage in International Clinical Rotations
- Health Fair Delivers Medical Care to Refugees in Rochester
- School of Pharmacy Holds Hooding Ceremony