Lavigne Presents at International Social Pharmacy Workshop
Dr. Jill Lavigne, Professor in the Wegmans School of Pharmacy, recently presented two peer-reviewed workshops with collaborators at the biannual International Social Pharmacy Workshop in Boston, Massachusetts on August 6 and 7.
One workshop, which was presented with Dr. Asim Abu-Baker, shared tools for measuring health literacy services in community pharmacies and mapping those services using free geographic information systems (GIS) software.
The second workshop featured opportunities to teach population based pain management and epidemiology through videos and other case-based materials of the Rochester Collaborative Center of Excellence in Pain Education. This session was presented along with Dr. OJ Sahler and Dr. Connie Baldwin from the University of Rochester Medical Center School of Medicine and Dentistry.
Latest Pharmacy News
- Wegmans School of Pharmacy Pilot Program Leads to Successful Residency Matches
- Ahead of the Class: Pharm.D. Grad Qualifies for Second Year Residency, Board Certification
- P4 Students Engage in International Clinical Rotations
- Health Fair Delivers Medical Care to Refugees in Rochester
- School of Pharmacy Holds Hooding Ceremony
- Professor Shares Clinical Pharmacy Best Practices with India University
- Pharmacy Students Participate in Albany Legislative Day
- Awards Recognize Excellence within the School of Pharmacy
- Unither Scholars Program Benefits Wegmans School of Pharmacy Students
- Pharmacy School Gives Back during Day of Service