Lavigne Presents at International Social Pharmacy Workshop
Dr. Jill Lavigne, Professor in the Wegmans School of Pharmacy, recently presented two peer-reviewed workshops with collaborators at the biannual International Social Pharmacy Workshop in Boston, Massachusetts on August 6 and 7.
One workshop, which was presented with Dr. Asim Abu-Baker, shared tools for measuring health literacy services in community pharmacies and mapping those services using free geographic information systems (GIS) software.
The second workshop featured opportunities to teach population based pain management and epidemiology through videos and other case-based materials of the Rochester Collaborative Center of Excellence in Pain Education. This session was presented along with Dr. OJ Sahler and Dr. Connie Baldwin from the University of Rochester Medical Center School of Medicine and Dentistry.
Latest Pharmacy News
- Juba Wins Paper Presentation Competition at Clinical Pharmacy Conference
- Lull and Mathews Present Research at Gay and Lesbian Medical Association Conference
- Dave Appointed to United States Pharmacopeia Committee
- St. John Fisher College Pharmacy Faculty Study Effects of New Dispensing Device on Medication Adherence
- First Early Assurance Cohort Begins Coursework at Wegmans School of Pharmacy
- Williams Appointed General Counsel of the American Foundation for Pharmaceutical Education
- Service Trips Defining Experience for Pharmacy Students
- Grant Funds Substance Abuse Screening and Intervention Training for Pharmacy, Nursing, and Mental Health Counseling Students
- Fisher Celebrates Opening of New Integrated Science and Health Sciences Building
- Thomas Selected to Participate in Paul Ambrose Scholarship Program