Lavigne Presents at International Social Pharmacy Workshop
Dr. Jill Lavigne, Professor in the Wegmans School of Pharmacy, recently presented two peer-reviewed workshops with collaborators at the biannual International Social Pharmacy Workshop in Boston, Massachusetts on August 6 and 7.
One workshop, which was presented with Dr. Asim Abu-Baker, shared tools for measuring health literacy services in community pharmacies and mapping those services using free geographic information systems (GIS) software.
The second workshop featured opportunities to teach population based pain management and epidemiology through videos and other case-based materials of the Rochester Collaborative Center of Excellence in Pain Education. This session was presented along with Dr. OJ Sahler and Dr. Connie Baldwin from the University of Rochester Medical Center School of Medicine and Dentistry.
Latest Pharmacy News
- Pharmacy Profession Celebrated on Good Day Rochester
- Symposium Explores Integrative Medicine for Holistic Care
- Wegmans School of Pharmacy Celebrates 10 Years
- Service Trips a Passion for School of Pharmacy
- Pharmacy Students Plan Health Care Fair for Vets
- Wegmans School of Pharmacy Earns Accreditation
- Pharmacy Students Earn 100 Percent Pass Rate on New York State Licensing Exam
- A Voice for the Community: Pharmacy Professor Serves on Advisory Board for Global HIV Vaccine Study
- Phillips Installed as President of Regional Health-Systems Pharmacist Council
- Lavigne to Help Lead American Pain Society’s Shared Interest Group on Pain Education