Lavigne Participates in Two Conferences
Dr. Jill Lavigne, Associate Professor in the Wegmans School of Pharmacy, attended the 32nd Annual Scientific Meeting of the American Pain Society (APS) in New Orleans. The meeting took place May 8-11.
At the APS, she participated in the Pain Education Special Interest Group meeting and the National Institutes of Health Centers of Excellence in Pain Education Symposium.
The APS is a multidisciplinary community that brings together a diverse group of scientists, clinicians, and other professionals to increase the knowledge of pain and transform public policy and clinical practice to reduce pain-related suffering. The meeting offered current information about the diagnosis, treatment, and management of acute pain, chronic cancer and noncancer pain, and recurrent pain.
Lavigne also attended the 4th International Congress on Neuropathic Pain in Toronto, Canada, from May 23-26.
Latest Pharmacy News
- Wegmans School of Pharmacy Holds Hooding, Presents Awards
- Day of Service, Awards Ceremony Cap-Off Academic Year for Pharmacy School
- Students Plan 5K in Honor of Pharmacy Dean
- Swigart Posthumously Honored at Rochester Pharmacy Gala
- Pharmacy Students Travel to Pune, India
- Pharmacy Students Place in Top 10 at National Clinical Skills Competition
- Wegmans School of Pharmacy Class of 2018 Receives White Coats
- Birnie Named Interim Dean, Wegmans School of Pharmacy
- St. John Fisher College Mourns the Loss of Wegmans School of Pharmacy Founding Dean, Dr. Scott Swigart
- Brown Honored with Clinical Achievement Award