Lavigne Participates in Two Conferences
Dr. Jill Lavigne, Associate Professor in the Wegmans School of Pharmacy, attended the 32nd Annual Scientific Meeting of the American Pain Society (APS) in New Orleans. The meeting took place May 8-11.
At the APS, she participated in the Pain Education Special Interest Group meeting and the National Institutes of Health Centers of Excellence in Pain Education Symposium.
The APS is a multidisciplinary community that brings together a diverse group of scientists, clinicians, and other professionals to increase the knowledge of pain and transform public policy and clinical practice to reduce pain-related suffering. The meeting offered current information about the diagnosis, treatment, and management of acute pain, chronic cancer and noncancer pain, and recurrent pain.
Lavigne also attended the 4th International Congress on Neuropathic Pain in Toronto, Canada, from May 23-26.
Latest Pharmacy News
- Juba Wins Paper Presentation Competition at Clinical Pharmacy Conference
- Lull and Mathews Present Research at Gay and Lesbian Medical Association Conference
- Dave Appointed to United States Pharmacopeia Committee
- St. John Fisher College Pharmacy Faculty Study Effects of New Dispensing Device on Medication Adherence
- First Early Assurance Cohort Begins Coursework at Wegmans School of Pharmacy
- Williams Appointed General Counsel of the American Foundation for Pharmaceutical Education
- Service Trips Defining Experience for Pharmacy Students
- Grant Funds Substance Abuse Screening and Intervention Training for Pharmacy, Nursing, and Mental Health Counseling Students
- Fisher Celebrates Opening of New Integrated Science and Health Sciences Building
- Thomas Selected to Participate in Paul Ambrose Scholarship Program