Pankaskie Recognized in Global Who’s Who
Dr. Marvin Pankaskie, Professor of Pharmaceutical Sciences, has been recognized in the Global Directory of Who's Who for outstanding contributions and achievements in the field of medicinal chemistry and information sciences.
He specializes in medicinal chemistry, pharmaceutical sciences, informatics, drug information, and educational technology. Pankaskie has received numerous awards and is a member of the American Medical Informatics Association, the American Chemical Society, the American Association of Colleges of Pharmacy, and the Medical Library Association.
The Global Directory of Who's Who honors successful individuals in the fields of business, the arts and sciences, law, engineering, and government.
Latest Pharmacy News
- Wegmans School of Pharmacy, Senator Rich Funke, Mallinckrodt Pharmaceuticals Launch Safe Medication Disposal Campaign
- Parkhill Honored for Work with 13Thirty Cancer Connect
- National Pharmacy Week Celebrates the Profession
- Pharmacy Profession Celebrated on Good Day Rochester
- Symposium Explores Integrative Medicine for Holistic Care
- Wegmans School of Pharmacy Celebrates 10 Years
- Service Trips a Passion for School of Pharmacy
- Pharmacy Students Plan Health Care Fair for Vets
- Wegmans School of Pharmacy Earns Accreditation
- Pharmacy Students Earn 100 Percent Pass Rate on New York State Licensing Exam