Pankaskie Recognized in Global Who’s Who
Dr. Marvin Pankaskie, Professor of Pharmaceutical Sciences, has been recognized in the Global Directory of Who's Who for outstanding contributions and achievements in the field of medicinal chemistry and information sciences.
He specializes in medicinal chemistry, pharmaceutical sciences, informatics, drug information, and educational technology. Pankaskie has received numerous awards and is a member of the American Medical Informatics Association, the American Chemical Society, the American Association of Colleges of Pharmacy, and the Medical Library Association.
The Global Directory of Who's Who honors successful individuals in the fields of business, the arts and sciences, law, engineering, and government.
Latest Pharmacy News
- Juba Wins Paper Presentation Competition at Clinical Pharmacy Conference
- Lull and Mathews Present Research at Gay and Lesbian Medical Association Conference
- Dave Appointed to United States Pharmacopeia Committee
- St. John Fisher College Pharmacy Faculty Study Effects of New Dispensing Device on Medication Adherence
- First Early Assurance Cohort Begins Coursework at Wegmans School of Pharmacy
- Williams Appointed General Counsel of the American Foundation for Pharmaceutical Education
- Service Trips Defining Experience for Pharmacy Students
- Grant Funds Substance Abuse Screening and Intervention Training for Pharmacy, Nursing, and Mental Health Counseling Students
- Fisher Celebrates Opening of New Integrated Science and Health Sciences Building
- Thomas Selected to Participate in Paul Ambrose Scholarship Program