Pankaskie Recognized in Global Who’s Who
Dr. Marvin Pankaskie, Professor of Pharmaceutical Sciences, has been recognized in the Global Directory of Who's Who for outstanding contributions and achievements in the field of medicinal chemistry and information sciences.
He specializes in medicinal chemistry, pharmaceutical sciences, informatics, drug information, and educational technology. Pankaskie has received numerous awards and is a member of the American Medical Informatics Association, the American Chemical Society, the American Association of Colleges of Pharmacy, and the Medical Library Association.
The Global Directory of Who's Who honors successful individuals in the fields of business, the arts and sciences, law, engineering, and government.
Latest Pharmacy News
- Service Trips a Passion for School of Pharmacy
- Pharmacy Students Plan Health Care Fair for Vets
- Wegmans School of Pharmacy Earns Accreditation
- Pharmacy Students Earn 100 Percent Pass Rate on New York State Licensing Exam
- A Voice for the Community: Pharmacy Professor Serves on Advisory Board for Global HIV Vaccine Study
- Phillips Installed as President of Regional Health-Systems Pharmacist Council
- Lavigne to Help Lead American Pain Society’s Shared Interest Group on Pain Education
- Wegmans School of Pharmacy Pilot Program Leads to Successful Residency Matches
- Ahead of the Class: Pharm.D. Grad Qualifies for Second Year Residency, Board Certification
- P4 Students Engage in International Clinical Rotations