Pankaskie Recognized in Global Who’s Who
Dr. Marvin Pankaskie, Professor of Pharmaceutical Sciences, has been recognized in the Global Directory of Who's Who for outstanding contributions and achievements in the field of medicinal chemistry and information sciences.
He specializes in medicinal chemistry, pharmaceutical sciences, informatics, drug information, and educational technology. Pankaskie has received numerous awards and is a member of the American Medical Informatics Association, the American Chemical Society, the American Association of Colleges of Pharmacy, and the Medical Library Association.
The Global Directory of Who's Who honors successful individuals in the fields of business, the arts and sciences, law, engineering, and government.
Latest Pharmacy News
- Awards Recognize Excellence within the School of Pharmacy
- Unither Scholars Program Benefits Wegmans School of Pharmacy Students
- Pharmacy School Gives Back during Day of Service
- Student Research Takes Center Stage this Month
- Pharmacy Faculty Collaborate with Bioscience Company on Research Project
- Chablani Published in Pharmaceutical Science Newsmagazine
- Goin’ Bald for Bucks Raises $5K for Youth Cancer Support Programs
- Pharmacy Professor’s Mission: Improve LGBT Patient Care
- Pharmacy Students’ Licensing Exam Pass Rates First in the State
- Faculty Collaboration Nets NIH-Funded Case Study Project