Pankaskie Recognized in Global Who’s Who
Dr. Marvin Pankaskie, Professor of Pharmaceutical Sciences, has been recognized in the Global Directory of Who's Who for outstanding contributions and achievements in the field of medicinal chemistry and information sciences.
He specializes in medicinal chemistry, pharmaceutical sciences, informatics, drug information, and educational technology. Pankaskie has received numerous awards and is a member of the American Medical Informatics Association, the American Chemical Society, the American Association of Colleges of Pharmacy, and the Medical Library Association.
The Global Directory of Who's Who honors successful individuals in the fields of business, the arts and sciences, law, engineering, and government.
Latest Pharmacy News
- Westbay Begins Role as Interim Dean of the College School of Arts and Sciences
- Rooney’s Tenure as St. John Fisher College President Begins
- Lavery Library Earns Several Awards
- Media and Communication Alumna Receives Rising Star Award from Local Public Relations Society
- Area High School Students Honored for College Club Participation
- Four Nursing Faculty Present at National Conference
- Fisher Ed.D. Candidate Praised for Improving School Attendance
- Fisher Hosts Roundtable Discussion for Government Relations Professionals
- Hundreds Celebrate Dr. Bain’s Presidency during Tribute Gala
- Wegmans School of Nursing Earns 10-Year Accreditation