Breakfast with the President Series
On Wednesday, April 11, Dr. Donald Bain held his third “Breakfast with the President” event – a session designed to bring updates and news about the College to different segments of the larger Rochester community – up close and personal.
Dr. Bain presented the State of the College, with a focus on updates in the Wegmans School of Nursing. In addition, he reviewed planned campus construction updates, the College’s unique partnerships, academic program updates, along with enrollment and financial overviews.
Attendees included: Sister Chris Wagner , Executive Director, St. Joseph’s Neighborhood Center; Donald Whitney, President of Daisy Marquis Jones Foundation; John Matteson, Trustee, Daisy Marquis Jones Foundation; Dr. Laurel Sanger, Dean of Science, Health, Business at Monroe Community College; Anne Weisbeck, RN, Strong Memorial Hospital; Lynda Dimitroff, RN, Rochester General Hospital; and Maureen Krenzer, RN, Rochester General Hospital. Wagner, Weisback, Dimitroff, and Krenzer are also members of the Wegmans School of Nursing’s Advisory Board.
Latest Nursing News
- Nursing Sim Center Featured in Rochester Business Journal
- Markwick Featured on Fox Rochester
- Markwick Named New York State Nurse Practitioner of the Year
- Internships Immerse Students in the Life of a Nurse
- Nursing Alumna Given Future Nurse Leader Award
- 2016 Nursing Graduates Earn 100 Percent Pass Rate on Licensure Exam
- Mental Health Counseling Program Earns Recognition from Trade Website
- Nursing Faculty Offer Expertise at Regional Simulation Conference
- Hooding Ceremony Recognizes Nursing Grads
- Wegmans School of Nursing Takes Pledge on Opioid Education as Announced at the White House