Breakfast with the President Series
On Wednesday, April 11, Dr. Donald Bain held his third “Breakfast with the President” event – a session designed to bring updates and news about the College to different segments of the larger Rochester community – up close and personal.
Dr. Bain presented the State of the College, with a focus on updates in the Wegmans School of Nursing. In addition, he reviewed planned campus construction updates, the College’s unique partnerships, academic program updates, along with enrollment and financial overviews.
Attendees included: Sister Chris Wagner , Executive Director, St. Joseph’s Neighborhood Center; Donald Whitney, President of Daisy Marquis Jones Foundation; John Matteson, Trustee, Daisy Marquis Jones Foundation; Dr. Laurel Sanger, Dean of Science, Health, Business at Monroe Community College; Anne Weisbeck, RN, Strong Memorial Hospital; Lynda Dimitroff, RN, Rochester General Hospital; and Maureen Krenzer, RN, Rochester General Hospital. Wagner, Weisback, Dimitroff, and Krenzer are also members of the Wegmans School of Nursing’s Advisory Board.
Latest Nursing News
- Critical Care Nurse Publishes Article Co-Authored by School of Nursing Faculty
- Cooney Miner Named Honorary Fellow by Royal College of Surgeons Ireland
- Nursing Graduate Earns Research Merit Award at National Conference
- Markwick Elected President of Monroe County Health Department Board of Directors
- Cooney Miner Selected to Participate in Rochester’s Anti-Poverty Initiative
- Four Nursing Faculty Present at National Conference
- Wegmans School of Nursing Earns 10-Year Accreditation
- Humanistic Treatment in Mandated Counseling Focus of Faculty’s Research Article
- Rice Contributes Two Chapters to Counseling and Psychopathology Encyclopedia
- Smith Selected to Edit Nursing Leadership Textbook