Breakfast with the President Series
On Wednesday, April 11, Dr. Donald Bain held his third “Breakfast with the President” event – a session designed to bring updates and news about the College to different segments of the larger Rochester community – up close and personal.
Dr. Bain presented the State of the College, with a focus on updates in the Wegmans School of Nursing. In addition, he reviewed planned campus construction updates, the College’s unique partnerships, academic program updates, along with enrollment and financial overviews.
Attendees included: Sister Chris Wagner , Executive Director, St. Joseph’s Neighborhood Center; Donald Whitney, President of Daisy Marquis Jones Foundation; John Matteson, Trustee, Daisy Marquis Jones Foundation; Dr. Laurel Sanger, Dean of Science, Health, Business at Monroe Community College; Anne Weisbeck, RN, Strong Memorial Hospital; Lynda Dimitroff, RN, Rochester General Hospital; and Maureen Krenzer, RN, Rochester General Hospital. Wagner, Weisback, Dimitroff, and Krenzer are also members of the Wegmans School of Nursing’s Advisory Board.
Latest Nursing News
- Senator Funke Announces Grant to Support Fisher’s Academy for Leadership in Long Term Care
- Weinschreider Presents Workshop at International Conference
- Course Teaches Community-Based Nursing
- Wegmans School of Nursing Launches Three New Master’s Programs
- Nelson-Tuttle Named Advanced Pediatric Nurse of the Year by March of Dimes
- Nursing Student’s Community Bike Program Transforms a Neighborhood
- School of Nursing Students Walk to Support Suicide Prevention
- School of Nursing Faculty Members Publish Study on Leadership in Nursing Education
- Nursing Students Spend Summer in Internships Learning Patient Care and More
- Grant Funds Substance Abuse Screening and Intervention Training for Pharmacy, Nursing, and Mental Health Counseling Students