Mick Presents at Annual Clinical Conference
Dr. Diane Mick, Associate Professor, St. John Fisher College’s Wegmans School of Nursing, recently served as a presenter at the American College of Nurse Practitioners (ACNP) Annual Clinical Conference on October 8 and 9. The conference took place at the Colorado Convention Center in Denver.
Mick’s two presentation topics included, “Pain Management for Older Adults: Primary Care-Acute Care Continuum” and “Recognizing and Managing Systemic Inflammatory Response Syndrome in Older Adults.”
The ACNP is located in Washington, DC, and is a national, non-profit membership organization whose mission is to ensure a solid policy and regulatory foundation that enables nurse practitioners to continue providing accessible, high-quality healthcare to the nation.
Latest Nursing News
- Boev’s Research on Nurse-Physician Collaboration Featured in Publications
- Nursing Student Attends Health Policy Conference
- “The Whole Patient” Panel Coming February 9
- Cameron and Michaud Named 2014-2015 Recipients of Excellus Undergraduate Diversity Scholarship
- Wegmans School of Nursing Represented at Simulation User Network Conference
- Alumna Shares Journey with Cushing’s Disease with Nursing Students
- Students Receive Dante Scholarship from Italian Women’s Civic Club
- Student Athletes “Scare Away Brain Cancer” in Honor of Teammate
- Read Elected VP of State Association
- Schultz, Nelson-Tuttle Present Research at Narcolepsy Network’s Annual Conference