Mick Presents at Annual Clinical Conference
Dr. Diane Mick, Associate Professor, St. John Fisher College’s Wegmans School of Nursing, recently served as a presenter at the American College of Nurse Practitioners (ACNP) Annual Clinical Conference on October 8 and 9. The conference took place at the Colorado Convention Center in Denver.
Mick’s two presentation topics included, “Pain Management for Older Adults: Primary Care-Acute Care Continuum” and “Recognizing and Managing Systemic Inflammatory Response Syndrome in Older Adults.”
The ACNP is located in Washington, DC, and is a national, non-profit membership organization whose mission is to ensure a solid policy and regulatory foundation that enables nurse practitioners to continue providing accessible, high-quality healthcare to the nation.
Latest Nursing News
- Cooney Miner Selected to Participate in Rochester’s Anti-Poverty Initiative
- Four Nursing Faculty Present at National Conference
- Wegmans School of Nursing Earns 10-Year Accreditation
- Humanistic Treatment in Mandated Counseling Focus of Faculty’s Research Article
- Rice Contributes Two Chapters to Counseling and Psychopathology Encyclopedia
- Smith Selected to Edit Nursing Leadership Textbook
- Dambaugh Joins National Chronic Care Task Force
- Nursing Faculty Participate in Cost of Poverty Experience
- Recognition Ceremony Celebrates School of Nursing Grads
- Seniors Honored for Academic Achievement, Campus Leadership at President’s Awards Ceremony