Mick Presents at Annual Clinical Conference
Dr. Diane Mick, Associate Professor, St. John Fisher College’s Wegmans School of Nursing, recently served as a presenter at the American College of Nurse Practitioners (ACNP) Annual Clinical Conference on October 8 and 9. The conference took place at the Colorado Convention Center in Denver.
Mick’s two presentation topics included, “Pain Management for Older Adults: Primary Care-Acute Care Continuum” and “Recognizing and Managing Systemic Inflammatory Response Syndrome in Older Adults.”
The ACNP is located in Washington, DC, and is a national, non-profit membership organization whose mission is to ensure a solid policy and regulatory foundation that enables nurse practitioners to continue providing accessible, high-quality healthcare to the nation.
Latest Nursing News
- Senator Funke Announces Grant to Support Fisher’s Academy for Leadership in Long Term Care
- Weinschreider Presents Workshop at International Conference
- Course Teaches Community-Based Nursing
- Wegmans School of Nursing Launches Three New Master’s Programs
- Nelson-Tuttle Named Advanced Pediatric Nurse of the Year by March of Dimes
- Nursing Student’s Community Bike Program Transforms a Neighborhood
- School of Nursing Students Walk to Support Suicide Prevention
- School of Nursing Faculty Members Publish Study on Leadership in Nursing Education
- Nursing Students Spend Summer in Internships Learning Patient Care and More
- Grant Funds Substance Abuse Screening and Intervention Training for Pharmacy, Nursing, and Mental Health Counseling Students