Mick Presents at Annual Clinical Conference
Dr. Diane Mick, Associate Professor, St. John Fisher College’s Wegmans School of Nursing, recently served as a presenter at the American College of Nurse Practitioners (ACNP) Annual Clinical Conference on October 8 and 9. The conference took place at the Colorado Convention Center in Denver.
Mick’s two presentation topics included, “Pain Management for Older Adults: Primary Care-Acute Care Continuum” and “Recognizing and Managing Systemic Inflammatory Response Syndrome in Older Adults.”
The ACNP is located in Washington, DC, and is a national, non-profit membership organization whose mission is to ensure a solid policy and regulatory foundation that enables nurse practitioners to continue providing accessible, high-quality healthcare to the nation.
Latest Nursing News
- Mental Health Counseling Program Earns Recognition from Trade Website
- Hooding Ceremony Recognizes Nursing Grads
- Wegmans School of Nursing Takes Pledge on Opioid Education as Announced at the White House
- Kiweewa Awarded Visiting Professorship to Ugandan University
- Student Research Takes Center Stage this Month
- Summer Online @ Fisher is Back
- Countdown to Commencement: Sarah Harrington
- Nursing Faculty Duo Present at National Clinical Nurse Specialist Conference
- Nursing Graduate Programs Ranked among Best in Country
- Faculty Collaboration Nets NIH-Funded Case Study Project