Nursing Graduates Pass State Boards
The New York State Education Department recently reported back to the faculty of St. John Fisher College's Wegmans School of Nursing (WSoN) that 100 percent of the School's December 2010 graduates passed the state board exam.
A total of 40 students graduated in December, 36 of whom took their boards in New York and passed on the first try.
Latest Nursing News
- Fisher Receives $410,000 Higher Ed Capital Funding for Science Building
- Senator Funke Announces Grant to Support Fisher’s Academy for Leadership in Long Term Care
- Weinschreider Presents Workshop at International Conference
- Course Teaches Community-Based Nursing
- Wegmans School of Nursing Launches Three New Master’s Programs
- Nelson-Tuttle Named Advanced Pediatric Nurse of the Year by March of Dimes
- Nursing Student’s Community Bike Program Transforms a Neighborhood
- School of Nursing Students Walk to Support Suicide Prevention
- School of Nursing Faculty Members Publish Study on Leadership in Nursing Education
- Nursing Students Spend Summer in Internships Learning Patient Care and More