Nursing Graduates Pass State Boards
The New York State Education Department recently reported back to the faculty of St. John Fisher College's Wegmans School of Nursing (WSoN) that 100 percent of the School's December 2010 graduates passed the state board exam.
A total of 40 students graduated in December, 36 of whom took their boards in New York and passed on the first try.
Latest Nursing News
- Wegmans School of Nursing Launches Three New Master’s Programs
- Nelson-Tuttle Named Advanced Pediatric Nurse of the Year by March of Dimes
- Nursing Student’s Community Bike Program Transforms a Neighborhood
- School of Nursing Students Walk to Support Suicide Prevention
- School of Nursing Faculty Members Publish Study on Leadership in Nursing Education
- Nursing Students Spend Summer in Internships Learning Patient Care and More
- Grant Funds Substance Abuse Screening and Intervention Training for Pharmacy, Nursing, and Mental Health Counseling Students
- Fisher Celebrates Opening of New Integrated Science and Health Sciences Building
- Critical Care Nurse Publishes Article Co-Authored by School of Nursing Faculty
- Cooney Miner Named Honorary Fellow by Royal College of Surgeons Ireland