Nursing Graduates Pass State Boards
The New York State Education Department recently reported back to the faculty of St. John Fisher College's Wegmans School of Nursing (WSoN) that 100 percent of the School's December 2010 graduates passed the state board exam.
A total of 40 students graduated in December, 36 of whom took their boards in New York and passed on the first try.
Latest Nursing News
- Boev’s Research on Nurse-Physician Collaboration Featured in Publications
- Nursing Student Attends Health Policy Conference
- “The Whole Patient” Panel Coming February 9
- Cameron and Michaud Named 2014-2015 Recipients of Excellus Undergraduate Diversity Scholarship
- Wegmans School of Nursing Represented at Simulation User Network Conference
- Alumna Shares Journey with Cushing’s Disease with Nursing Students
- Students Receive Dante Scholarship from Italian Women’s Civic Club
- Student Athletes “Scare Away Brain Cancer” in Honor of Teammate
- Read Elected VP of State Association
- Schultz, Nelson-Tuttle Present Research at Narcolepsy Network’s Annual Conference