Nursing Graduates Pass State Boards
The New York State Education Department recently reported back to the faculty of St. John Fisher College's Wegmans School of Nursing (WSoN) that 100 percent of the School's December 2010 graduates passed the state board exam.
A total of 40 students graduated in December, 36 of whom took their boards in New York and passed on the first try.
Latest Nursing News
- Cooney Miner Named Honorary Fellow by Royal College of Surgeons Ireland
- Nursing Graduate Earns Research Merit Award at National Conference
- Cooney Miner Selected to Participate in Rochester’s Anti-Poverty Initiative
- Four Nursing Faculty Present at National Conference
- Wegmans School of Nursing Earns 10-Year Accreditation
- Humanistic Treatment in Mandated Counseling Focus of Faculty’s Research Article
- Rice Contributes Two Chapters to Counseling and Psychopathology Encyclopedia
- Smith Selected to Edit Nursing Leadership Textbook
- Dambaugh Joins National Chronic Care Task Force
- Nursing Faculty Participate in Cost of Poverty Experience