Nursing Faculty Member Contributes to Book
Dr. Charlene Smith, associate professor in the Wegmans School of Nursing, was a contributing writer to the recently published book, Essentials of E-learning for Nurse Educators.
The book's authors, Tim Bristol and Joann Zerwekh, asked Smith to assist them with writing case studies for each of the 18 book chapters.
The book addresses the growing demand for more interactive, self-paced, educational opportunities. It is a comprehensive, user-friendly text aimed at educators to help them understand the principles behind online learning. It offers tips on how to successfully use online learning in the classroom, in clinical, and for staff development.
Latest Nursing News
- Boev’s Research on Nurse-Physician Collaboration Featured in Publications
- Nursing Student Attends Health Policy Conference
- “The Whole Patient” Panel Coming February 9
- Cameron and Michaud Named 2014-2015 Recipients of Excellus Undergraduate Diversity Scholarship
- Wegmans School of Nursing Represented at Simulation User Network Conference
- Alumna Shares Journey with Cushing’s Disease with Nursing Students
- Students Receive Dante Scholarship from Italian Women’s Civic Club
- Student Athletes “Scare Away Brain Cancer” in Honor of Teammate
- Read Elected VP of State Association
- Schultz, Nelson-Tuttle Present Research at Narcolepsy Network’s Annual Conference