Nursing Faculty Member Contributes to Book
Dr. Charlene Smith, associate professor in the Wegmans School of Nursing, was a contributing writer to the recently published book, Essentials of E-learning for Nurse Educators.
The book's authors, Tim Bristol and Joann Zerwekh, asked Smith to assist them with writing case studies for each of the 18 book chapters.
The book addresses the growing demand for more interactive, self-paced, educational opportunities. It is a comprehensive, user-friendly text aimed at educators to help them understand the principles behind online learning. It offers tips on how to successfully use online learning in the classroom, in clinical, and for staff development.
Latest Nursing News
- Critical Care Nurse Publishes Article Co-Authored by School of Nursing Faculty
- Cooney Miner Named Honorary Fellow by Royal College of Surgeons Ireland
- Nursing Graduate Earns Research Merit Award at National Conference
- Markwick Elected President of Monroe County Health Department Board of Directors
- Cooney Miner Selected to Participate in Rochester’s Anti-Poverty Initiative
- Four Nursing Faculty Present at National Conference
- Wegmans School of Nursing Earns 10-Year Accreditation
- Humanistic Treatment in Mandated Counseling Focus of Faculty’s Research Article
- Rice Contributes Two Chapters to Counseling and Psychopathology Encyclopedia
- Smith Selected to Edit Nursing Leadership Textbook