Nursing Faculty Member Contributes to Book
Dr. Charlene Smith, associate professor in the Wegmans School of Nursing, was a contributing writer to the recently published book, Essentials of E-learning for Nurse Educators.
The book's authors, Tim Bristol and Joann Zerwekh, asked Smith to assist them with writing case studies for each of the 18 book chapters.
The book addresses the growing demand for more interactive, self-paced, educational opportunities. It is a comprehensive, user-friendly text aimed at educators to help them understand the principles behind online learning. It offers tips on how to successfully use online learning in the classroom, in clinical, and for staff development.
Latest Nursing News
- Mental Health Counseling Program Earns Grant to Fund New Training Program
- Fisher Event Registers 60 Bone Marrow Donors
- Three from Fisher Attend Undergraduate Research Programs Institute
- Wegmans School of Nursing Simulation Center Given Prestigious PACE Award by Laerdal Medical
- Nursing Sim Center Featured in Rochester Business Journal
- Markwick Featured on Fox Rochester
- Markwick Named New York State Nurse Practitioner of the Year
- Internships Immerse Students in the Life of a Nurse
- Nursing Alumna Given Future Nurse Leader Award
- 2016 Nursing Graduates Earn 100 Percent Pass Rate on Licensure Exam