Nursing Faculty Member Contributes to Book
Dr. Charlene Smith, associate professor in the Wegmans School of Nursing, was a contributing writer to the recently published book, Essentials of E-learning for Nurse Educators.
The book's authors, Tim Bristol and Joann Zerwekh, asked Smith to assist them with writing case studies for each of the 18 book chapters.
The book addresses the growing demand for more interactive, self-paced, educational opportunities. It is a comprehensive, user-friendly text aimed at educators to help them understand the principles behind online learning. It offers tips on how to successfully use online learning in the classroom, in clinical, and for staff development.
Latest Nursing News
- School of Nursing Students Walk to Support Suicide Prevention
- School of Nursing Faculty Members Publish Study on Leadership in Nursing Education
- Nursing Students Spend Summer in Internships Learning Patient Care and More
- Grant Funds Substance Abuse Screening and Intervention Training for Pharmacy, Nursing, and Mental Health Counseling Students
- Fisher Celebrates Opening of New Integrated Science and Health Sciences Building
- Critical Care Nurse Publishes Article Co-Authored by School of Nursing Faculty
- Cooney Miner Named Honorary Fellow by Royal College of Surgeons Ireland
- Nursing Graduate Earns Research Merit Award at National Conference
- Markwick Elected President of Monroe County Health Department Board of Directors
- Cooney Miner Selected to Participate in Rochester’s Anti-Poverty Initiative