Recent Nursing Graduate and Faculty Member Co-Publish
Linda Johnson, a recent graduate of the St. John Fisher College Wegmans School of Nursing (WSoN), and Dr. Charlene Smith, Associate Professor, WSoN, co-wrote an article for the July/August issue of the Nurse Educator journal.
The article is entitled, "A hybrid course for the RN to baccalaureate curriculum: Patient-centered care and quality," and focuses on the development and evaluation of a hybrid RN-to-BS in nursing course that integrated the national Quality and Safety Education for Nurses recommendations in the course.
Nurse Educator is a peer-reviewed journal edited for faculty and administrators in schools of nursing. It provides practical and applied information on both the theories and practice of academic nursing education, including: educational philosophy, policies, and procedures; organizational, program, curriculum, course, and faculty development; instructional methods and materials; testing and measurement; administration; implications of trends and issues effecting teaching; and applied research.
Latest Nursing News
- Recognition Ceremony Celebrates School of Nursing Grads
- Seniors Honored for Academic Achievement, Campus Leadership at President’s Awards Ceremony
- Classroom Dedication Celebrates a True Fisher Family
- Three at Fisher Named Outstanding Adult Students
- Boev’s Research on Nurse-Physician Collaboration Featured in Publications
- Nursing Student Attends Health Policy Conference
- “The Whole Patient” Panel Coming February 9
- Cameron and Michaud Named 2014-2015 Recipients of Excellus Undergraduate Diversity Scholarship
- Wegmans School of Nursing Represented at Simulation User Network Conference
- Alumna Shares Journey with Cushing’s Disease with Nursing Students