Recent Nursing Graduate and Faculty Member Co-Publish
Linda Johnson, a recent graduate of the St. John Fisher College Wegmans School of Nursing (WSoN), and Dr. Charlene Smith, Associate Professor, WSoN, co-wrote an article for the July/August issue of the Nurse Educator journal.
The article is entitled, "A hybrid course for the RN to baccalaureate curriculum: Patient-centered care and quality," and focuses on the development and evaluation of a hybrid RN-to-BS in nursing course that integrated the national Quality and Safety Education for Nurses recommendations in the course.
Nurse Educator is a peer-reviewed journal edited for faculty and administrators in schools of nursing. It provides practical and applied information on both the theories and practice of academic nursing education, including: educational philosophy, policies, and procedures; organizational, program, curriculum, course, and faculty development; instructional methods and materials; testing and measurement; administration; implications of trends and issues effecting teaching; and applied research.
Latest Nursing News
- Nursing Graduate Earns Research Merit Award at National Conference
- Cooney Miner Selected to Participate in Rochester’s Anti-Poverty Initiative
- Four Nursing Faculty Present at National Conference
- Wegmans School of Nursing Earns 10-Year Accreditation
- Humanistic Treatment in Mandated Counseling Focus of Faculty’s Research Article
- Rice Contributes Two Chapters to Counseling and Psychopathology Encyclopedia
- Smith Selected to Edit Nursing Leadership Textbook
- Dambaugh Joins National Chronic Care Task Force
- Nursing Faculty Participate in Cost of Poverty Experience
- Recognition Ceremony Celebrates School of Nursing Grads