Recent Nursing Graduate and Faculty Member Co-Publish
Linda Johnson, a recent graduate of the St. John Fisher College Wegmans School of Nursing (WSoN), and Dr. Charlene Smith, Associate Professor, WSoN, co-wrote an article for the July/August issue of the Nurse Educator journal.
The article is entitled, "A hybrid course for the RN to baccalaureate curriculum: Patient-centered care and quality," and focuses on the development and evaluation of a hybrid RN-to-BS in nursing course that integrated the national Quality and Safety Education for Nurses recommendations in the course.
Nurse Educator is a peer-reviewed journal edited for faculty and administrators in schools of nursing. It provides practical and applied information on both the theories and practice of academic nursing education, including: educational philosophy, policies, and procedures; organizational, program, curriculum, course, and faculty development; instructional methods and materials; testing and measurement; administration; implications of trends and issues effecting teaching; and applied research.
Latest Nursing News
- Mental Health Counseling Program Earns Recognition from Trade Website
- Nursing Faculty Offer Expertise at Regional Simulation Conference
- Hooding Ceremony Recognizes Nursing Grads
- Wegmans School of Nursing Takes Pledge on Opioid Education as Announced at the White House
- Kiweewa Awarded Visiting Professorship to Ugandan University
- Student Research Takes Center Stage this Month
- Summer Online @ Fisher is Back
- Countdown to Commencement: Sarah Harrington
- Nursing Faculty Duo Present at National Clinical Nurse Specialist Conference
- Nursing Graduate Programs Ranked among Best in Country