Nursing Faculty Appointed to Monroe County Board of Health
Dr. Laura Markwick, Assistant Professor in the Wegmans School of Nursing, was recently appointed to the Monroe County Board of Health. She will officially be sworn in at the October 18 meeting.
Markwick will serve a four-year term, and could serve two terms. In addition, she will be leading a Quality Assurance Initiative.
Latest Nursing News
- Cooney Miner Selected to Participate in Rochester’s Anti-Poverty Initiative
- Four Nursing Faculty Present at National Conference
- Wegmans School of Nursing Earns 10-Year Accreditation
- Humanistic Treatment in Mandated Counseling Focus of Faculty’s Research Article
- Rice Contributes Two Chapters to Counseling and Psychopathology Encyclopedia
- Smith Selected to Edit Nursing Leadership Textbook
- Dambaugh Joins National Chronic Care Task Force
- Nursing Faculty Participate in Cost of Poverty Experience
- Recognition Ceremony Celebrates School of Nursing Grads
- Seniors Honored for Academic Achievement, Campus Leadership at President’s Awards Ceremony