Farewell to a Faculty Member
Dr. Signe Kastberg has accepted a faculty position at a university in Florida, and will be leaving St. John Fisher College's Mental Health Counseling (MHC) program in June. She was key in developing the MHC program at the College, and played an integral role in the accreditation process.
"Although she stepped down from her director role last year, she has continued to be a valued member of our faculty and will be greatly missed as an advocate for our profession, students, and program," said Rachel Jordan, chair of the MHC program.
Latest Nursing News
- Mental Health Counseling Program Earns Recognition from Trade Website
- Nursing Faculty Offer Expertise at Regional Simulation Conference
- Hooding Ceremony Recognizes Nursing Grads
- Wegmans School of Nursing Takes Pledge on Opioid Education as Announced at the White House
- Kiweewa Awarded Visiting Professorship to Ugandan University
- Student Research Takes Center Stage this Month
- Summer Online @ Fisher is Back
- Countdown to Commencement: Sarah Harrington
- Nursing Faculty Duo Present at National Clinical Nurse Specialist Conference
- Nursing Graduate Programs Ranked among Best in Country