Farewell to a Faculty Member
Dr. Signe Kastberg has accepted a faculty position at a university in Florida, and will be leaving St. John Fisher College's Mental Health Counseling (MHC) program in June. She was key in developing the MHC program at the College, and played an integral role in the accreditation process.
"Although she stepped down from her director role last year, she has continued to be a valued member of our faculty and will be greatly missed as an advocate for our profession, students, and program," said Rachel Jordan, chair of the MHC program.
Latest Nursing News
- Mental Health Counseling Program Earns Grant to Fund New Training Program
- Fisher Event Registers 60 Bone Marrow Donors
- Three from Fisher Attend Undergraduate Research Programs Institute
- Wegmans School of Nursing Simulation Center Given Prestigious PACE Award by Laerdal Medical
- Nursing Sim Center Featured in Rochester Business Journal
- Markwick Featured on Fox Rochester
- Markwick Named New York State Nurse Practitioner of the Year
- Internships Immerse Students in the Life of a Nurse
- Nursing Alumna Given Future Nurse Leader Award
- 2016 Nursing Graduates Earn 100 Percent Pass Rate on Licensure Exam