Farewell to a Faculty Member
Dr. Signe Kastberg has accepted a faculty position at a university in Florida, and will be leaving St. John Fisher College's Mental Health Counseling (MHC) program in June. She was key in developing the MHC program at the College, and played an integral role in the accreditation process.
"Although she stepped down from her director role last year, she has continued to be a valued member of our faculty and will be greatly missed as an advocate for our profession, students, and program," said Rachel Jordan, chair of the MHC program.
Latest Nursing News
- Fisher Receives $410,000 Higher Ed Capital Funding for Science Building
- Senator Funke Announces Grant to Support Fisher’s Academy for Leadership in Long Term Care
- Weinschreider Presents Workshop at International Conference
- Course Teaches Community-Based Nursing
- Wegmans School of Nursing Launches Three New Master’s Programs
- Nelson-Tuttle Named Advanced Pediatric Nurse of the Year by March of Dimes
- Nursing Student’s Community Bike Program Transforms a Neighborhood
- School of Nursing Students Walk to Support Suicide Prevention
- School of Nursing Faculty Members Publish Study on Leadership in Nursing Education
- Nursing Students Spend Summer in Internships Learning Patient Care and More