Farewell to a Faculty Member
Dr. Signe Kastberg has accepted a faculty position at a university in Florida, and will be leaving St. John Fisher College's Mental Health Counseling (MHC) program in June. She was key in developing the MHC program at the College, and played an integral role in the accreditation process.
"Although she stepped down from her director role last year, she has continued to be a valued member of our faculty and will be greatly missed as an advocate for our profession, students, and program," said Rachel Jordan, chair of the MHC program.
Latest Nursing News
- Recognition Ceremony Celebrates School of Nursing Grads
- Seniors Honored for Academic Achievement, Campus Leadership at President’s Awards Ceremony
- Classroom Dedication Celebrates a True Fisher Family
- Three at Fisher Named Outstanding Adult Students
- Boev’s Research on Nurse-Physician Collaboration Featured in Publications
- Nursing Student Attends Health Policy Conference
- “The Whole Patient” Panel Coming February 9
- Cameron and Michaud Named 2014-2015 Recipients of Excellus Undergraduate Diversity Scholarship
- Wegmans School of Nursing Represented at Simulation User Network Conference
- Alumna Shares Journey with Cushing’s Disease with Nursing Students