Farewell to a Faculty Member
Dr. Signe Kastberg has accepted a faculty position at a university in Florida, and will be leaving St. John Fisher College's Mental Health Counseling (MHC) program in June. She was key in developing the MHC program at the College, and played an integral role in the accreditation process.
"Although she stepped down from her director role last year, she has continued to be a valued member of our faculty and will be greatly missed as an advocate for our profession, students, and program," said Rachel Jordan, chair of the MHC program.
Latest Nursing News
- Kiweewa Awarded Visiting Professorship to Ugandan University
- Student Research Takes Center Stage this Month
- Summer Online @ Fisher is Back
- Countdown to Commencement: Sarah Harrington
- Nursing Faculty Duo Present at National Clinical Nurse Specialist Conference
- Nursing Graduate Programs Ranked among Best in Country
- Faculty Collaboration Nets NIH-Funded Case Study Project
- Nursing Students Present at Best Practice Sharing Session
- Mental Health Counseling Program Receives National Accreditation
- Fisher Receives $410,000 Higher Ed Capital Funding for Science Building