Nursing Faculty Present in the Czech Republic
Drs. Christine Boev and Natalie Masco, Assistant Professors in the Wegmans School of Nursing, were recently invited to present at the Sigma Theta Tau International Nursing Conference in Prague, Czech Republic. The conference took place July 22-26.
Both are members of the honor society’s national chapter as well as Fisher’s Delta Sigma chapter.
Boev presented “Nurse/Physician Collaboration and Healthcare-Associated Infections in Adult Critical Care.” And Masco’s presentation was entitled “Development of an Evidence-Based Resource Guide for Nurses on Medical Missions in Developing Countries.”
Sigma Theta Tau International was founded in 1922, and the mission of the society is to support the learning, knowledge, and professional development of nurses committed to making a difference in health worldwide.
Latest Nursing News
- Boev’s Research on Nurse-Physician Collaboration Featured in Publications
- Nursing Student Attends Health Policy Conference
- “The Whole Patient” Panel Coming February 9
- Cameron and Michaud Named 2014-2015 Recipients of Excellus Undergraduate Diversity Scholarship
- Wegmans School of Nursing Represented at Simulation User Network Conference
- Alumna Shares Journey with Cushing’s Disease with Nursing Students
- Students Receive Dante Scholarship from Italian Women’s Civic Club
- Student Athletes “Scare Away Brain Cancer” in Honor of Teammate
- Read Elected VP of State Association
- Schultz, Nelson-Tuttle Present Research at Narcolepsy Network’s Annual Conference