Nursing Faculty Present in the Czech Republic
Drs. Christine Boev and Natalie Masco, Assistant Professors in the Wegmans School of Nursing, were recently invited to present at the Sigma Theta Tau International Nursing Conference in Prague, Czech Republic. The conference took place July 22-26.
Both are members of the honor society’s national chapter as well as Fisher’s Delta Sigma chapter.
Boev presented “Nurse/Physician Collaboration and Healthcare-Associated Infections in Adult Critical Care.” And Masco’s presentation was entitled “Development of an Evidence-Based Resource Guide for Nurses on Medical Missions in Developing Countries.”
Sigma Theta Tau International was founded in 1922, and the mission of the society is to support the learning, knowledge, and professional development of nurses committed to making a difference in health worldwide.
Latest Nursing News
- Cooney Miner Selected to Participate in Rochester’s Anti-Poverty Initiative
- Four Nursing Faculty Present at National Conference
- Wegmans School of Nursing Earns 10-Year Accreditation
- Humanistic Treatment in Mandated Counseling Focus of Faculty’s Research Article
- Rice Contributes Two Chapters to Counseling and Psychopathology Encyclopedia
- Smith Selected to Edit Nursing Leadership Textbook
- Dambaugh Joins National Chronic Care Task Force
- Nursing Faculty Participate in Cost of Poverty Experience
- Recognition Ceremony Celebrates School of Nursing Grads
- Seniors Honored for Academic Achievement, Campus Leadership at President’s Awards Ceremony