Nursing Faculty Present in the Czech Republic
Drs. Christine Boev and Natalie Masco, Assistant Professors in the Wegmans School of Nursing, were recently invited to present at the Sigma Theta Tau International Nursing Conference in Prague, Czech Republic. The conference took place July 22-26.
Both are members of the honor society’s national chapter as well as Fisher’s Delta Sigma chapter.
Boev presented “Nurse/Physician Collaboration and Healthcare-Associated Infections in Adult Critical Care.” And Masco’s presentation was entitled “Development of an Evidence-Based Resource Guide for Nurses on Medical Missions in Developing Countries.”
Sigma Theta Tau International was founded in 1922, and the mission of the society is to support the learning, knowledge, and professional development of nurses committed to making a difference in health worldwide.
Latest Nursing News
- Mental Health Counseling Program Earns Recognition from Trade Website
- Hooding Ceremony Recognizes Nursing Grads
- Wegmans School of Nursing Takes Pledge on Opioid Education as Announced at the White House
- Kiweewa Awarded Visiting Professorship to Ugandan University
- Student Research Takes Center Stage this Month
- Summer Online @ Fisher is Back
- Countdown to Commencement: Sarah Harrington
- Nursing Faculty Duo Present at National Clinical Nurse Specialist Conference
- Nursing Graduate Programs Ranked among Best in Country
- Faculty Collaboration Nets NIH-Funded Case Study Project