Faculty Member Named to East House Board of Directors
Dr. Rachel Jordan, Director of the Mental Health Counseling Program in the St. John Fisher College Wegmans School of Nursing, was recently elected to the East House Board of Directors.
East House is a private, non-profit mental health agency that was established in 1966 to provide residential services to adults recovering from mental illness. Today, the organization provides residential, rehabilitation, and support services to individuals recovering from mental illness and chemical dependency. Services include counseling, case management, education and career development services, independent living skills training, social and recreational activities, family education, and support. More than 1,000 clients and families benefited last year from East House services.
Latest Nursing News
- Kiweewa Awarded Visiting Professorship to Ugandan University
- Student Research Takes Center Stage this Month
- Summer Online @ Fisher is Back
- Countdown to Commencement: Sarah Harrington
- Nursing Faculty Duo Present at National Clinical Nurse Specialist Conference
- Nursing Graduate Programs Ranked among Best in Country
- Faculty Collaboration Nets NIH-Funded Case Study Project
- Nursing Students Present at Best Practice Sharing Session
- Mental Health Counseling Program Receives National Accreditation
- Fisher Receives $410,000 Higher Ed Capital Funding for Science Building