Faculty Member Named to East House Board of Directors
Dr. Rachel Jordan, Director of the Mental Health Counseling Program in the St. John Fisher College Wegmans School of Nursing, was recently elected to the East House Board of Directors.
East House is a private, non-profit mental health agency that was established in 1966 to provide residential services to adults recovering from mental illness. Today, the organization provides residential, rehabilitation, and support services to individuals recovering from mental illness and chemical dependency. Services include counseling, case management, education and career development services, independent living skills training, social and recreational activities, family education, and support. More than 1,000 clients and families benefited last year from East House services.
Latest Nursing News
- Boev’s Research on Nurse-Physician Collaboration Featured in Publications
- Nursing Student Attends Health Policy Conference
- “The Whole Patient” Panel Coming February 9
- Cameron and Michaud Named 2014-2015 Recipients of Excellus Undergraduate Diversity Scholarship
- Wegmans School of Nursing Represented at Simulation User Network Conference
- Alumna Shares Journey with Cushing’s Disease with Nursing Students
- Students Receive Dante Scholarship from Italian Women’s Civic Club
- Student Athletes “Scare Away Brain Cancer” in Honor of Teammate
- Read Elected VP of State Association
- Schultz, Nelson-Tuttle Present Research at Narcolepsy Network’s Annual Conference