Faculty Member Named to East House Board of Directors
Dr. Rachel Jordan, Director of the Mental Health Counseling Program in the St. John Fisher College Wegmans School of Nursing, was recently elected to the East House Board of Directors.
East House is a private, non-profit mental health agency that was established in 1966 to provide residential services to adults recovering from mental illness. Today, the organization provides residential, rehabilitation, and support services to individuals recovering from mental illness and chemical dependency. Services include counseling, case management, education and career development services, independent living skills training, social and recreational activities, family education, and support. More than 1,000 clients and families benefited last year from East House services.
Latest Nursing News
- Cooney Miner Named Honorary Fellow by Royal College of Surgeons Ireland
- Nursing Graduate Earns Research Merit Award at National Conference
- Cooney Miner Selected to Participate in Rochester’s Anti-Poverty Initiative
- Four Nursing Faculty Present at National Conference
- Wegmans School of Nursing Earns 10-Year Accreditation
- Humanistic Treatment in Mandated Counseling Focus of Faculty’s Research Article
- Rice Contributes Two Chapters to Counseling and Psychopathology Encyclopedia
- Smith Selected to Edit Nursing Leadership Textbook
- Dambaugh Joins National Chronic Care Task Force
- Nursing Faculty Participate in Cost of Poverty Experience