Faculty Member Named to East House Board of Directors
Dr. Rachel Jordan, Director of the Mental Health Counseling Program in the St. John Fisher College Wegmans School of Nursing, was recently elected to the East House Board of Directors.
East House is a private, non-profit mental health agency that was established in 1966 to provide residential services to adults recovering from mental illness. Today, the organization provides residential, rehabilitation, and support services to individuals recovering from mental illness and chemical dependency. Services include counseling, case management, education and career development services, independent living skills training, social and recreational activities, family education, and support. More than 1,000 clients and families benefited last year from East House services.
Latest Nursing News
- Mental Health Counseling Program Earns Grant to Fund New Training Program
- Fisher Event Registers 60 Bone Marrow Donors
- Three from Fisher Attend Undergraduate Research Programs Institute
- Wegmans School of Nursing Simulation Center Given Prestigious PACE Award by Laerdal Medical
- Nursing Sim Center Featured in Rochester Business Journal
- Markwick Featured on Fox Rochester
- Markwick Named New York State Nurse Practitioner of the Year
- Internships Immerse Students in the Life of a Nurse
- Nursing Alumna Given Future Nurse Leader Award
- 2016 Nursing Graduates Earn 100 Percent Pass Rate on Licensure Exam