Wegmans School of Nursing Hosts Regional Linkages Conference
On Monday, March 3, the Wegmans School of Nursing hosted the Greater Rochester Area Finger Lakes Chapter of the American Association of Critical-Care Nurses (AACN) annual Linkages Conference. This year's theme was “Linkages: Step Forward and Think Outside the Box,” which broadened the AACN’s national theme of “Step Forward.”
In total, 95 nurses and nursing students from the Greater Rochester Area attended the conference on campus. The keynote speaker was Teri Lynn Kiss, RN, MS, MSSW, CNML, CMSRN; the current President-Elect of AACN. Lynn's clinical practice is in Fairbanks, Alaska.
Many of the nursing faculty and clinical adjuncts at Fisher are members of the Greater Rochester Area Finger Lakes AACN, some serve as board members.
Students pictured: Brian Campbell, Jo-Ellen Eckel, Stephanie Palermo, Vilai Bartholoew, Brian Swart, Tonya Erdle, Randy Kohlmeier, Jessica Hall, Maria Loudis, Hannah Della Costa, Chelsea Sayles, Correy Goodwin, Danielle Gorman, Amy Wilkinson, Deb Davis, Alexandra Nenni and Nicolette Zinone.
Latest Nursing News
- Boev’s Research on Nurse-Physician Collaboration Featured in Publications
- Nursing Student Attends Health Policy Conference
- “The Whole Patient” Panel Coming February 9
- Cameron and Michaud Named 2014-2015 Recipients of Excellus Undergraduate Diversity Scholarship
- Wegmans School of Nursing Represented at Simulation User Network Conference
- Alumna Shares Journey with Cushing’s Disease with Nursing Students
- Students Receive Dante Scholarship from Italian Women’s Civic Club
- Student Athletes “Scare Away Brain Cancer” in Honor of Teammate
- Read Elected VP of State Association
- Schultz, Nelson-Tuttle Present Research at Narcolepsy Network’s Annual Conference