Wegmans School of Nursing Hosts Regional Linkages Conference
On Monday, March 3, the Wegmans School of Nursing hosted the Greater Rochester Area Finger Lakes Chapter of the American Association of Critical-Care Nurses (AACN) annual Linkages Conference. This year's theme was “Linkages: Step Forward and Think Outside the Box,” which broadened the AACN’s national theme of “Step Forward.”
In total, 95 nurses and nursing students from the Greater Rochester Area attended the conference on campus. The keynote speaker was Teri Lynn Kiss, RN, MS, MSSW, CNML, CMSRN; the current President-Elect of AACN. Lynn's clinical practice is in Fairbanks, Alaska.
Many of the nursing faculty and clinical adjuncts at Fisher are members of the Greater Rochester Area Finger Lakes AACN, some serve as board members.
Students pictured: Brian Campbell, Jo-Ellen Eckel, Stephanie Palermo, Vilai Bartholoew, Brian Swart, Tonya Erdle, Randy Kohlmeier, Jessica Hall, Maria Loudis, Hannah Della Costa, Chelsea Sayles, Correy Goodwin, Danielle Gorman, Amy Wilkinson, Deb Davis, Alexandra Nenni and Nicolette Zinone.
Latest Nursing News
- Critical Care Nurse Publishes Article Co-Authored by School of Nursing Faculty
- Cooney Miner Named Honorary Fellow by Royal College of Surgeons Ireland
- Nursing Graduate Earns Research Merit Award at National Conference
- Markwick Elected President of Monroe County Health Department Board of Directors
- Cooney Miner Selected to Participate in Rochester’s Anti-Poverty Initiative
- Four Nursing Faculty Present at National Conference
- Wegmans School of Nursing Earns 10-Year Accreditation
- Humanistic Treatment in Mandated Counseling Focus of Faculty’s Research Article
- Rice Contributes Two Chapters to Counseling and Psychopathology Encyclopedia
- Smith Selected to Edit Nursing Leadership Textbook