Online RN-to-BS in Nursing
Fisher's Online RN-to-BS in Nursing program for practicing RNs gives you the opportunity to complete your bachelor's degree with flexible scheduling in an accelerated format to accommodate your busy schedule.
Taught by passionate faculty, all of whom are practicing nurses, our online RN-to-BS curriculum builds on the study of nursing in associate degree and nursing diploma programs.
RN-to-BS in Nursing coursework focuses on advancement and refinement of knowledge and skills in such areas as leadership, ethics, physical assessment, theoretical foundations of practice, informatics, evidence-based practice, patient-centered care, professional portfolio development, and caring for populations.
Our fully accredited RN-to-BS in Nursing program offers a rigorous professional education delivered in an online learning format that is efficient and accessible to nurses with many demands on their time.
Program Features for Fisher's Online RN-to-BS in Nursing Degree
- Online course delivery convenient for working nurses
- Seven-week modules that include nursing and liberal arts courses
- Completion in as little as 12-18 months
- MS Fast-Track option
- Cutting edge content preparing the health care worker of the future
- Course projects coordinated with employer needs
- Books included in tuition cost
- On-demand, 24/7 access to online tutoring support services
(For a quick explanation, watch this short video on how Smarthinking works)
- Federal and state grant and loan programs available for eligible students
RN-to-BS Program Options
Complete the RN-to-BS in Nursing Program for a bachelor's degree.
RN-to-BS to MS Fast-Track
While earning your bachelor's degree, substitute graduate nursing courses for two undergraduate courses. This accelerated approach allows qualified students to complete a master's degree in nursing in less time.