Ralph C. Wilson, Jr. School of Education
At the Ralph C. Wilson, Jr. School of Education, we are preparing tomorrow's teachers for today's schools while developing them for a lifelong career in the always-changing field of education.
The things you will learn in our classrooms should be helpful to you when you get your first teaching job, and 20 years from now.
Master's Programs to Become a Teacher
- Childhood and Special Education
- Adolescence and Special Education
- English (Grades 7-12)
- French (Grades 7-12)
- Social Studies (Grades 7-12)
- Spanish (Grades 7-12)
Master's Programs for Current Teachers
- Literacy Education (Birth-Grade 6 or Grades 5-12)
- Special Education (Grades 1-6)
- Special Education (Grades 7-12)
Advanced Certification for Current Teachers
- Special Education Advanced Certification (Grades 1-6)
- Special Education Advanced Certification (Grades 7-12)
- Educational Leadership
(School Building Leader Certification or School Building Leader/School District Leader Certification)
Education Alumni Spotlight
Brendan Hamilton '14
6th grade teacher, Tomlinson Middle School
"Fisher sets its students up for success. The faculty and staff motivate and support their students to ensure that everyone can succeed in their courses as well as during their fieldwork placements. Students who study in Fisher's School of Education will not only receive top of the line instruction on campus, but will also be given various opportunities to go out in the Rochester community."