College Dedicates Bonadio Group Lobby
On Monday, April 7, the College held the official dedication of the Bonadio Group Lobby inside the Victor E. Salerno Center for American Enterprise. Tom Bonadio ’71, CEO and Managing Partner of The Bonadio Group, along with members of the firm, were present for the dedication.
Bonadio graduated from Fisher with a bachelor's degree in Accounting, and has been a trustee of the College since 1998. He served as Chair of the Board from 2001 to 2004, and is currently a trustee emeritus. In 2004, he received an Honorary Doctor of Laws degree from the College.
Bonadio, and his wife, Heather, have a long history of philanthropy to the College. They generously supported the Campaign for Fisher in the late 1980s, the Take Stock in Fisher Campaign in the late 1990s, and the Vision 2020 Comprehensive Campaign. The décor in the Bonadio Group Lobby includes original photography by Heather Bonadio.
“The Bonadio name has a very special place among Fisher students. Every year, members of the Bonadio team come to campus as part of their annual fall recruiting effort. And each year, several students are offered internships at the firm and several others are offered full-time employment,” said President Bain. “In addition, a number of our accounting students have had the privilege of taking part in the Accounting Alumni Mentoring program, where members of the Bonadio Group served as mentors.”
Several people from the Bonadio Group also lend their time and talents to the College’s Accounting Advisory Board.
From L to R: Dr. Randall Krieg, Provost; Vic Salerno; Spencer, grandson of the Bonadios; Heather Bonadio; Tom Bonadio; President Bain; Dr. Rick DeJesús-Rueff, Vice President for Student Affairs and Diversity Initiatives; Dr. David Martin, Dean, School of Business; Jackie DiStefano, Vice President for Finance and Business and CFO; Father Al Cylwicki.
The Bonadios and the Bains.
Latest School of Business News
- Professor Shares Business Expertise through Fulbright, Aims to Erupt Economic Development on Volcanic Island of Rodrigues
- Speed Networking Connects Students, Industry Leaders
- Fisher Senior AMA Student Marketer of the Year
- Human Resources Student Group Picking Up Momentum
- Three Fisher Teams Present Business Ideas at State Entrepreneurial Competition
- Countdown to Commencement: Lauren Owens
- Student Research Takes Center Stage this Month
- Summer Online @ Fisher is Back
- Sashittal, DeMar Published in Harvard Business Review
- Mamaghani’s Research to be Published by Strategic Management Journal