Fisher Receives $15,000 Grant for Student Scholarships from Bank of Castile
St. John Fisher College has received a $15,000 grant from The Bank of Castile that will be used to support student scholarships.
The grant will be used specifically to support full-time undergraduate business students over a three-year period.
“We value our relationship with St. John Fisher College, and are happy to contribute to need-based scholarships in support of its business students,” said John McKenna, Senior Vice President, Bank of Castile. “The investment in the education of these students is an investment with long-term benefits.”
The Bank of Castile has been a long-time supporter of the College, having previously been a sponsor of the Lavery-Dorsey Scholarship Golf Tournament.
“This display of generosity is a validation of the wonderful education our students receive in the School of Business and we value the Bank of Castile’s ongoing commitment to our students, our programs, and the College,” said Dr. David Martin, Dean, St. John Fisher College School of Business.
Latest School of Business News
- Junior Places Fourth in National Marketing Sales Competition
- AMA Marketing Week Incites Passion for Field
- Students Focus on Strengths during Semester’s First Women’s Leadership Series Event
- Fisher Student Nominated for National Collegiate Honors Counsel Award
- Human Resources Student Organization Earns Recognition from National Chapter
- St. John Fisher College Appoints Dean of School of Business
- School of Business Honors Class of 2016
- School of Business Inducts 42 into Beta Gamma Sigma
- Professor Shares Business Expertise through Fulbright, Aims to Erupt Economic Development on Volcanic Island of Rodrigues
- Speed Networking Connects Students, Industry Leaders