MBA Alumna Featured as “Woman to Watch”
Leah George, a 2013 graduate of the St. John Fisher College MBA Program, has been featured in the Democrat and Chronicle’s “Woman to Watch” column.
George is the Managing Director, International Trade and Regional Outreach Contractor for the New York State Energy Research and Development Authority's (NYSERDA) Economic Development Growth Extension (EDGE) Program at Greater Rochester Enterprise (GRE). Prior to joining the GRE, she was a reporter for YNN Rochester.
Latest School of Business News
- Students Focus on Strengths during Semester’s First Women’s Leadership Series Event
- Fisher Student Nominated for National Collegiate Honors Counsel Award
- Human Resources Student Organization Earns Recognition from National Chapter
- St. John Fisher College Appoints Dean of School of Business
- School of Business Honors Class of 2016
- School of Business Inducts 42 into Beta Gamma Sigma
- Professor Shares Business Expertise through Fulbright, Aims to Erupt Economic Development on Volcanic Island of Rodrigues
- Speed Networking Connects Students, Industry Leaders
- Fisher Senior AMA Student Marketer of the Year
- Human Resources Student Group Picking Up Momentum