Costigan and Berman Win Emerald Literati Network Award for Excellence
Drs. Jason Berman and Robert Costigan, Professors at St. John Fisher College’s Ronald L. Bittner School of Business, have won an Award for Excellence from the Emerald Literati Network.
Every year, the Emerald Literati Network’s editorial team nominates previous articles from each of the network’s journals that they consider to be the Outstanding Paper and up to three Highly Commended Papers.
The pair’s paper, “A cross-cultural study of coworker trust,” was chosen as an Outstanding Paper. It was published in the International Journal of Commerce and Management.
Emerald's publishing philosophy highlights six areas that inform the development of the network’s journals and books: internationality; diversity; support for scholarly research; encouragement of applied research (impact); commitment to high quality scholarship; and a desire to ensure reader, author, and customer experience is the best it can be.
Dr. Robert Costigan
Dr. Jason Berman
Latest School of Business News
- Human Resources Student Organization Earns Recognition from National Chapter
- St. John Fisher College Appoints Dean of School of Business
- School of Business Honors Class of 2016
- School of Business Inducts 42 into Beta Gamma Sigma
- Professor Shares Business Expertise through Fulbright, Aims to Erupt Economic Development on Volcanic Island of Rodrigues
- Speed Networking Connects Students, Industry Leaders
- Fisher Senior AMA Student Marketer of the Year
- Human Resources Student Group Picking Up Momentum
- Three Fisher Teams Present Business Ideas at State Entrepreneurial Competition
- Countdown to Commencement: Lauren Owens