Costigan and Berman Win Emerald Literati Network Award for Excellence
Drs. Jason Berman and Robert Costigan, Professors at St. John Fisher College’s Ronald L. Bittner School of Business, have won an Award for Excellence from the Emerald Literati Network.
Every year, the Emerald Literati Network’s editorial team nominates previous articles from each of the network’s journals that they consider to be the Outstanding Paper and up to three Highly Commended Papers.
The pair’s paper, “A cross-cultural study of coworker trust,” was chosen as an Outstanding Paper. It was published in the International Journal of Commerce and Management.
Emerald's publishing philosophy highlights six areas that inform the development of the network’s journals and books: internationality; diversity; support for scholarly research; encouragement of applied research (impact); commitment to high quality scholarship; and a desire to ensure reader, author, and customer experience is the best it can be.
Dr. Robert Costigan
Dr. Jason Berman
Latest School of Business News
- Business Students Find Success at BGS Summit
- For Fifth Consecutive Year, Students Take First in Regional Tax Competition
- Accounting Students See Real-life Scenarios in PwC Case Competition
- Fisher Senior Accepted into KPMG Master’s Program
- School of Business Strategic Planning Event Brings Stakeholders to the Table
- School of Business Welcomes Visiting International Students
- Fisher Hosts Business School Deans Roundtable
- Junior Places Fourth in National Marketing Sales Competition
- AMA Marketing Week Incites Passion for Field
- Students Focus on Strengths during Semester’s First Women’s Leadership Series Event