Marketing Club Wins Local Award, Two Years Running
For the second year in a row, the St. John Fisher College American Marketing Association Club (AMA) received the Rochester American Marketing Association (RAMA) Collegiate Chapter Excellence Award. The award was presented at the end of May during RAMA’s annual Marketer of the Year Awards.
RAMA honors an affiliated collegiate chapter that display leadership, professional development, community service, and more on a national level with the AMA and locally with RAMA.
Students interested in joining the Marketing Club can attend the informational meeting on Tuesday, September 18. The club can also be found on Facebook and Twitter (@SJFCMktgClub).
Pictured L to R: Christian Gonzalez (Executive VP of SJFC AMA), Chelsea Guererri (VP of Communications), Chelsea Salitan (President), Dr. Monica A. Hodis (Chapter Advisor), Erika DiNapoli (VP of Fundraising).
Latest School of Business News
- Junior Places Fourth in National Marketing Sales Competition
- AMA Marketing Week Incites Passion for Field
- Students Focus on Strengths during Semester’s First Women’s Leadership Series Event
- Fisher Student Nominated for National Collegiate Honors Counsel Award
- Human Resources Student Organization Earns Recognition from National Chapter
- St. John Fisher College Appoints Dean of School of Business
- School of Business Honors Class of 2016
- School of Business Inducts 42 into Beta Gamma Sigma
- Professor Shares Business Expertise through Fulbright, Aims to Erupt Economic Development on Volcanic Island of Rodrigues
- Speed Networking Connects Students, Industry Leaders