MBA Graduates Recognized
Three students were honored by the School of Business' MBA Program during a reception on Friday, May 9.
Liana Thibault received the Beta Gamma Sigma (BGS) Gives Back Day of Service Scholarship, sponsored by the KPMG Foundation, for her efforts in the BGS Day of Service at School No. 19 in Rochester, and her involvement in the Teddi Dance for Love, Orientation Team, and for her role as a Student Ambassador.
George Jegadesh was the 2014 recipient of the MBA Distinguished Student Award, given to the student who best exemplifies the personal qualities that will lead to success in a career-diligence, the ability to work with and show concern for others, independence, tact, and maturity.
And the MBA Scholarly Achievement Award, given to the graduating student with the highest GPA, was presented to Jim Cairns.
In addition, 17 students who had been inducted into the College’s Beta Gamma Sigma (BGS) chapter earlier in the year were recognized. They were Daniel Agan, Katelyn Agan, Susan Atvell, James Cairns, Bianca Calascibetta, Michelle Catalfamo, Samantha Duffy, Jaime Eisenhauer, Mark Fancher, Kathleen Fandrich, Sarah Fordyce, Daniel Gilman, Marissa Gionta, Lauren Harrison, Micquel Little, Jason Norsen, Patricia Marie Palmieri-Phelan, Ryan Weir, and Jason Wilson. BGS is the international honor society serving business programs accredited by AACSB International - The Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business. Membership in BGS is the highest recognition a business student anywhere in the world can receive in a business program accredited by AACSB International. The top 20% of MBAs are invited for membership.
The ticker in the Salerno Center congratulating the Class of 2014.
Latest School of Business News
- Business Students Find Success at BGS Summit
- For Fifth Consecutive Year, Students Take First in Regional Tax Competition
- Accounting Students See Real-life Scenarios in PwC Case Competition
- Fisher Senior Accepted into KPMG Master’s Program
- School of Business Strategic Planning Event Brings Stakeholders to the Table
- School of Business Welcomes Visiting International Students
- Fisher Hosts Business School Deans Roundtable
- Junior Places Fourth in National Marketing Sales Competition
- AMA Marketing Week Incites Passion for Field
- Students Focus on Strengths during Semester’s First Women’s Leadership Series Event