Fisher Scholarship Celebration Showcases Works by Students, Faculty, and Staff
Every 18 months, the Library Committee and the Provost of the College sponsor the Fisher Scholarship Celebration to recognize the scholarly works completed by individuals from across the campus community.
On Thursday, April 10, those works were celebrated and displayed once again, and included submissions from over 60 faculty, 10 staff members, and for the first time this year, 36 students.
The submissions cover work published or presented between November 1, 2012 and April 1, 2014. The types of work submitted included: five books, nine book chapters, four conference papers, over 40 journal articles, over 40 poster presentations, 19 PowerPoint presentations, and one patent.
Latest School of Business News
- St. John Fisher College Appoints Dean of School of Business
- School of Business Honors Class of 2016
- School of Business Inducts 42 into Beta Gamma Sigma
- Professor Shares Business Expertise through Fulbright, Aims to Erupt Economic Development on Volcanic Island of Rodrigues
- Speed Networking Connects Students, Industry Leaders
- Fisher Senior AMA Student Marketer of the Year
- Human Resources Student Group Picking Up Momentum
- Three Fisher Teams Present Business Ideas at State Entrepreneurial Competition
- Countdown to Commencement: Lauren Owens
- Student Research Takes Center Stage this Month