Management Program Requirements
Note: The Undergraduate Catalog contains the most detailed management degree information including program requirements and course descriptions.
Business School Core (27)
- ACCT 101 - Principles of Accounting I
- ACCT 102 - Principles of Accounting II
- MGMT 203 - The Legal Environment of Business
- MGMT 211 - Managing Team and Organizational Behavior
- MKTG 221 - Marketing Principles
- FINA 315 - Introduction to Corporate Finance
- MGMT 357 - Information Technology Management
- MGMT 409 - Operations Management*
- MGMT 432 - Strategic Management*
Globalization Course (3)
Choose one course from the following:
- ECON 340C - International Economic Policy
- FINA 413 - International Banking and Finance
- MGMT 312 - International Business Management
Business School Electives (21)
- HRMG 275 - Human Resource Management
- Six additional electives with a FINA, HRMG, MGMT, or MKTG prefix (must include courses from at least two of the three functional business areas of finance, human resources, and marketing). An management internship is strongly encouraged.
Liberal Arts and Science Courses (60)
- COMM 253 - Business Communication
- CSCI 150 - P4 Introduction to High Technology
- ECON 105C - P3 Principles of Microeconomics
- ECON 106C - P3 Principles of Macroeconomics
- ECON 221 - SQ Statistics I
- MSTI 130C - SQ Mathematical Modeling and Quantitative Analysis**
- REST 386D - Morality in Business***
- Additional liberal arts and sciences courses to total 60 credits
*These courses must be taken at St. John Fisher College.
**MATH 112C or 120C may be substituted for MSTI 130C.
***PHIL 273C may be substituted for REST 386D.
Note: If you are majoring in management, you may NOT declare a minor or double major in finance, marketing, or human resources management.