College’s Society for Human Resource Management Chapter Receives Honorable Mention
The St. John Fisher College Society for Human Resource Management Student Chapter was recently awarded the 2010-2011 Honorable Mention Award from the Society for Human Resource Management. The award recognizes student chapter achievements and a commitment to providing meaningful programs and services to members.
Fisher was one of 12 chapters honored, and won the award because the chapter "distinguishes itself as an outstanding organization dedicated to serving the needs of members and to the advancement of the human resource management profession."
The other chapters honored were from the following universities:
- American University of Puerto Rico
- Indiana University Southeast
- Kansas State University
- King College
- Marquette University
- Minnesota State University Mankato
- North Dakota State University
- The University of Texas at San Antonio
- University of Puerto Rico – Bayamon
- Western Wisconsin Technical College
- Winston-Salem State University